2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Josi is top tier defensively and puts up really good numbers. Cant really say that about Carlson.

I think Josi is good defensively buts gets help from system and a stacked blueline corps in general. Carlson's numbers were historic and he was putting up point totals/game pace we hadn't seen in 25 years by a defenseman. Just bothers me guys like Karlsson, Burns, and even Subban to a degree get rewarded for their offensive games, but when Mike Green scored 30+ goals in a season and Carlson puts up point totals like this they get overlooked.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Wow man, Stars just absolutely asleep to start tonight as well... Just giving "gimme" goals away.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The morale kick Stamkos just skating a little bit and getting the 1 goal has sparked this team into overdrive.

I say team, but every goal has been scored by the Point line pretty much...

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Imagine if the Stars got even half of "superstar" production from Seguin. Even Benn just disappears half of the time.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Jeeze, overtime. These are pretty evenly matched teams. Though I think Tampa Bay has the edge with goaltending. That may make the difference.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Such a bullshit penalty.

Stars couldn't be any worse than they were on a 4 on 3 there to start, but still. Khudobin has not been good last few games.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean after a bullshit embelishment call and two missed calls on high sticks I don't feel bad at all.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're not wrong. And Khudobin isn't doing the job.

I mean both Khudobin and Vassy are letting things by they normally wouldn't. That's what happens though when you literally play them 20+ games straight. I mean Vassy for 1 for 3 in the first 2 points. Yikes. Although I won't lie, he came up huge for us this game even though Stars scored 4.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Missed the game, so without context I would say that was a weak call in a game 4 SCF overtime. Refs swallow the whistle for way worse IMO. From what I have been reading, there were questionable calls both ways most of the game so it's easy to assume what the refs were doing there.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Missed the game, so without context I would say that was a weak call in a game 4 SCF overtime. Refs swallow the whistle for way worse IMO. From what I have been reading, there were questionable calls both ways most of the game so it's easy to assume what the refs were doing there.

The embezzlement call isn't the same because its really not fair, because unlike TB the Stars don't understand that you can't score if you don't actually throw the puck at the net.

So yeah. Yep.

Dworkk2

Mr. Poopybutthole
So that was decided on a shady penalty. Brutal.
Dallas 0 for 3 on the power play
TB 3 out of 4 on the power play
Dallas had their chances to win but failed

at least 2 high sticking not called on Dallas and the embellishment call in Dallas’s favor

Dallas has no one to blame but themselves