2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Best team won, even if I don't totally like that it's Tampa. They've had the stacked team for a couple of years now, big for them to get it done.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Sounding like Hank getting bought out tomorrow =(

End of an era, such a shit way for him to go out in NY, didn't even get a proper final game at the Garden.

I will buy a Wilson Jersey if Washington grabs him cheap to back up Samsonov for one last shot. Very unlikely obviously, but the closest I can see him fitting with a potential cup contender. This week was supposed to be all about happily drafting Lafreniere but now i'm just bummed....

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sounding like Hank getting bought out tomorrow =(

End of an era, such a shit way for him to go out in NY, didn't even get a proper final game at the Garden.

I will buy a Wilson Jersey if Washington grabs him cheap to back up Samsonov for one last shot. Very unlikely obviously, but the closest I can see him fitting with a potential cup contender. This week was supposed to be all about happily drafting Lafreniere but now i'm just bummed....

I hadn't even thought of that. He's getting paid...that could happen. It would be so fucking weird to see him in a non Rangers jersey, though. Also I'm worried he's kinda just done.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I hadn't even thought of that. He's getting paid...that could happen. It would be so fucking weird to see him in a non Rangers jersey, though. Also I'm worried he's kinda just done.

Yeah, he's probably done. He didn't wanna be a backup here so makes little sense doing that somewhere else. But i'm sure he still wants to play so who knows.