2019 Alliance of American Football - Regular Season

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Naxi Qayreon

Trakanon Raider
Olines should get better relative to other positions after the first weeks. Keep in mind, the AAF already has rules to make it easier on the Oline so the games are not complete shitfests of sacks. Some of these QBs getting hammered tonight is hilarious.

Defenses can only rush a max of five players and secondary defenders can't blitz at all. They are trying to make up for the Oline deficiencies by eliminating exotic defensive packages and blitzes destroying them. The teams have only practiced for a month or so compared to college and NFL teams where its 3+ months minimum.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Daezuel Daezuel

JEFF FISHER SIGHTING
Was he on the sidelines somewhere? I thought the camera panned by him really fast in the first half but was like naaahhh can't be.

Usually its for lining up more than 5 or rushing more than 5 I believe.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Oh you can't rush more than 5? THAT is smart...Not helping much, but smart none the less.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Pick six baby! 51 yard pick six by #51! That's the second huge play from him tonight. Garvin is a beast.

Hosix

All labs matter!
They are letting QB’s get smacked. The QB for San Antonio has been clocked a few times. No penalty. I like.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
They are letting QB’s get smacked. The QB for San Antonio has been clocked a few times. No penalty. I like.
Me too. They are not very ticky tacky and the pass interference calls either. I am enjoying this.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
Was he on the sidelines somewhere? I thought the camera panned by him really fast in the first half but was like naaahhh can't be.

Usually its for lining up more than 5 or rushing more than 5 I believe.

nah was in the press box for a few minutes

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
The player allocation really benefits Orlando and San Antonio IMO due to the schools they can draw from. Orlando gets the entire state of Florida and SA gets almost all of Texas and also OU. Phoenix and San Diego splitting a large chunk of the west coast really hurts them, though some of the biggest midwest schools don't have an assigned team (namely Ohio State and Michigan).

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Watched the game on CBS, found it surprisingly entertaining. Will definitely watch some more. The wife does not appear to be as excited as I am for MOAR FOOTBALL.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
While I think they coddle the QBs in the NFL a bit too much, a feeder league where all the QBs are permanently concussed doesn't seem to have much value.

• 1Picard

Naxi Qayreon

Trakanon Raider
For all the shit the XFL got back in its day, the MVP of the league, Tommy Maddox became a starting QB for a few years on the Steelers (along with some other players around the NFL). His injury led to Big Ben taking over. The AAF already lost a QB to the NFL when the Redskins signed Josh Johnson to take over for Mark Sanchez (LOL I know right). Josh played well enough that the Redskins want to keep him. Already one AAF success story!

Josh Johnson was drafted by San Diego. Last night's San Diego QBs were garbage, and its largely because they lost their best QB (player?). I am an idiot for betting on San Diego thinking Mike Martz had an advantage at offensive acumen. But he bailed on his QB and started using his preseason 3rd string QB. Mike Martz is just a washed up fat old man with huge man-boobs. Never bet on man-boobs. Lesson learned. Luckily I bet on Orlando too!

• 1Worf