2019 Alliance of American Football - Regular Season

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
This league is giving me football in Utah on Sundays. I'ma ride or die with it and the Stallions.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Naxi Qayreon

Trakanon Raider
Screw you Hotshot fans.

wtlogoaafstall.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Can Marvin Lewis please not be an announcer. He is awful. I’d rather just have silence.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Stallions :(

Marvin Lewis is somehow worse at commentary than he was at coaching. Maybe don't hire the most boring, disinterested man on Earth when you're trying to get people excited for your new football league.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The best thing I liked about this league is you can hear what is going on in the replay booth. Rugby has done this for awhile, and the rest of American sports should be doing this too. Especially the NFL and NHL.

• 1Like

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Wow I'm retarded didn't even know there were two different Hunt's that played for KC. Guess that is what I get for being casual fan these last few years.

Anyway screw GA teams loved Birmingham from the USFL when I was a kid so I'm gonna ride with those guys.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Kaep wanted over 20m to play.... he obviously doesn't want to play football. If he did he wouldn't be asking for stupid money

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Kaep has a serious illness called martyrdom that prevents him from playing football

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I understand Tebow turning them down. I bet he makes more than $250,000 between ESPN and the SEC network gigs. Kaep? He's just a moron.
Tebow is also playing baseball.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Man I wish they had a Boston or New England team. Looking forward to tonites game though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Look! Actual football being played out there, and no bs penalties being called on a clean hit.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Fuck Orlando and their SexyRexy Chuck It Deep Every Play style. Plus Spurrier looks like he takes the entire half time to just walk to the dressing room.

• 1Worf