2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Montez Sweat out of Mississippi State just ran the fastest 40 ever at the combine for a DE.

• 4WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Metcalf is awesome. If running in a straight line. In order for him to be a success, he NEEDS to work on route running and quick fast cuts and "exploding" after said cut.

7 receivers under 4.35 for the 40 this year.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Metcalf is awesome. If running in a straight line. In order for him to be a success, he NEEDS to work on route running and quick fast cuts and "exploding" after said cut.

7 receivers under 4.35 for the 40 this year.

ikr? He's amazing...at everything but what is arguably the most critical thing for receivers, which he's terrible at.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
He can catch, and that straight line speed and strength will force DBs to play off him which will help. I was surprised at those low measurables on the change of direction stuff though.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Trading Rosen and spending another first round draft pick on a different quarterback sounds like the masterstroke of a GM who wants to be remembered unfavorably for eternity.

The local buzz all week has been that we're taking Murray and trading Rosen. Pretty stupid if true, it wasn't really Rosen's fault that he sucked this year.

Our veteran center got injured in preseason and the O-line was a mess the entire season as a result. We had something like 12 different O-line combos throughout the season. This made David Johnson garbage this season as well.

Bottom line is we need to fix our O-line and give our QB someone to throw to besides Old Man Fitz, or it doesn't even matter who our QB is.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
The local buzz all week has been that we're taking Murray and trading Rosen. Pretty stupid if true, it wasn't really Rosen's fault that he sucked this year.

Our veteran center got injured in preseason and the O-line was a mess the entire season as a result. We had something like 12 different O-line combos throughout the season. This made David Johnson garbage this season as well.

Bottom line is we need to fix our O-line and give our QB someone to throw to besides Old Man Fitz, or it doesn't even matter who our QB is.
That seems pretty crazy, it's a retarded midget not someone like Luck or something.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Id like another serving of crow, please.

George Kittle is an American hero.

I honestly didnt even follow the NFL last year, as it has been a tough ride as a 49er fan lately. So many people were riding his dick last year it made me skeptical.

But the dick riding was warranted, the guy has speed to fucking burn and has incredible hands. Im excited to see what he can do with Garopollo in 2019.

• 3EyeRoll
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I honestly didnt even follow the NFL last year, as it has been a tough ride as a 49er fan lately. So many people were riding his dick last year it made me skeptical.

But the dick riding was warranted, the guy has speed to fucking burn and has incredible hands. Im excited to see what he can do with Garopollo in 2019.

Some of us already knew and drafted him in fantasy.

Of course...we were looking forward to see what he could do with Garoppolo in 2018. Hope Jimmy G is healthy this year.

• 1Like

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider

Hey at least look on the bright side. Seems like you have as much football knowledge as Kliff Kingsbury.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users