2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

gak

<Gold Donor>
The Cowboys have him for a discount now. Paying $2.28 million for 12 games of Irving is still a bargain. Getting him for eight games at $470,000 in 2017 was a steal
Irving appeared to be smoking marijuana during the video

lol incoming betting odds on him dying robbing a home / murdering people in 5 years like half-sack after he quit sons of anarchy.

Wouldn't want to play a game clean for a few years then be set for life to do drugs all you want worry-free or anything...

n.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
lol incoming betting odds on him dying robbing a home / murdering people in 5 years like half-sack after he quit sons of anarchy.

Wouldn't want to play a game clean for a few years then be set for life to do drugs all you want worry-free or anything...

View attachment 197503
The NFL is being retarded about weed use, and they need to let it go. That being said, I 100% agree with you. Suck it up for 10 years, then go retire and smoke all the weed you could possibly want.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
The NFL is being retarded about weed use, and they need to let it go. That being said, I 100% agree with you. Suck it up for 10 years, then go retire and smoke all the weed you could possibly want.

the league can't let them smoke weed. The vast majority of the players would be stoned out of their minds all the time. Imagine being the coach. The NFL players, for whatever reason, appear to be dumber than let say NBA players.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Have you ever smoked weed before, Bubbles?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So no one wants AB. Imagine my surprise.

• 3Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Gotta think that Tomlin has a hand in the egos the star Steeler offensive players have developed. Bell and Brown have both seemed to sabotage their own careers.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Gotta think that Tomlin has a hand in the egos the star Steeler offensive players have developed. Bell and Brown have both seemed to sabotage their own careers.
I've said this before but Tomlin needs to be shown the door.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
Honestly that's where I expect him to go, they got draft picks to spare. You know the Steelers would prefer to get him out of the AFC but the Raiders aren't exactly going to be a threat any time soon even with AB.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If the raiders get him, then it truly is clear gruden has no clue.

• 2Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Probably won't be the only rule they try to take from AAF.