2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Not really. No one was going to give up a 1st or probably even a second for a 31 year old on a big contract.

This move by the Raiders is completely retarded. They have no idea what they are doing in Oakland. This does tell me they are sticking with Carr or drafting a QB in the 1st round.

He is definately worth more than a 3rd. Christ we are talking about arguably the best receiver in the league. The issue I'm guessing was the Steelers wanted him out the conference or to non contender and everyone knew that.

100% agree with the Raiders move. How in the living fuck you go into draft pick mode, then sign this guy? Makes zero sense.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ben isnt the problem. He's the hall of fame QB keeping your team from being 4-12. The problem is the coaching. AB and Bell should have been crushed the moment they started thinking they were as important as the QB. If you have no QB you have no team in todays NFL.

Disagree/Agree. Disagree. Your QB isn't leading by calling people out in public. He's being a dick that team mates hate. You're talking about the best two players at their position(arguably). How does calling them out help your team in any way. Agree Tomlin should have squashed that shit from the start.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Disagree/Agree. Disagree. Your QB isn't leading by calling people out in public. He's being a dick that team mates hate. You're talking about the best two players at their position(arguably). How does calling them out help your team in any way. Agree Tomlin should have squashed that shit from the start.

Because he wasn't better than the amount of pain in the ass he was. Why do you think no one traded for him? Its pretty fucking obvious.

They wouldn't trade him in division or to the Patriots. Everyone else was fair game. But hes 31, on a big contract, and a major pain in the ass.

Big Ben has 2 rings and is a hall of famer. Browns done nothing.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck, and the 49ers overpaying for a LB again... Did they not learn their lesson with Malcom Smith?

I was hoping they would target either Alexander or CJ Mosley, but that seems like a lot for a middle LB. Hope he is the next coming of Patrick Willis

• 1WTF

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
BROWN needs Good Coaching to be productive, the Patriots have arguably the Best O-Line coach in the business. Brown when he was with the 49ers was, fairly bad to average-if i remember correctly.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Lol the Redskins just gave a box safety $14 million per.... what are they doing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Man...landing Collins is fine. If he was only costing like $9M a year. We have barely any cap space too I just don't get it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
I mean Kwon Alexander is good and all but man that's a lot of money for a guy that has trouble staying on the field

• 1Solidarity

Ome

Molten Core Raider
God damn. Raiders paying out the nose for Trent Brown.

Carr is on the prove it year. They shoring up the oline and getting him some weapons. If he cant deliver a better product this season we will be drafting a QB for the next one.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I mean Kwon Alexander is good and all but man that's a lot of money for a guy that has trouble staying on the field
This was my worry as well, and so far this is a theme with Lynch. He is simply overpaying for guys that are not worth that much. It doesn't seem like a big deal when you have a ton of cap space, but it does give some window into how he values players. And I find it very concerning so far.