2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, Odell's definitely not going to be a problem after getting shipped to cleveland...

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Um so they gave up a 1st and 2nd for a guy that have to pay 17million a year too? Ughhhh just when I thought they were on the righy track.

Also this makes the Giants look even more retarded for drafting a RB last year. Pay WR 17 million. Don't draft a QB. Draft a RB. Trade said WR. Get in here and explain yourself Itlan Itlan .

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Um so they gave up a 1st and 2nd for a guy that have to pay 17million a year too? Ughhhh just when I thought they were on the righy track.
THey are on the right track, right now is the time to overpay while Baker is on that Rookie contract. The Chiefs did it somewhat with Watkins last year and Tyrann this year! No better time to overpay for someone for those 2 franchises.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Steelers and Giants have to lose their QB’s and blow up their front offices.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Damn son. No way the Browns don't get the AFC North this year. Unreal.

giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
He's a great edge rusher, but last season was his first healthy season and he is garbage against the run. I think the Chiefs have been planning to unload both him and Houston this entire time. I wonder if they have another free agent move with the money they will free up...

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm dubious about that trade, but since it's next years 2nd I feel a little better about it

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit. I'm not excited about them signing him to that much money already.

• 3WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So now the Giants will draft a QB and he'll have no one to throw to? Sounds like Earl Thomas may sign with the Browns too. That team is going to be good.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Earl Thomas talking to the Browns, possibly a 3 year deal.

I wonder if Dorsey is available for a Madden cover shoot.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Also just read that the 49ers set a record for fewest takeaways (7). That's rough. Ford had seven forced fumbles last year so I can see their perspective but I think it's too much when Ford only had one good year.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty bummed if the 49ers miss out on Earl Thomas. They already missed on Amos, and need some serious help in the secondary