2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Not sure why you guys are shocked. Foles was due 20 million if he somehow stayed in Philly. He was always rumored to be going to Jacksonville. 22 million for 4 years is not bad for a QB that has had the success he has had. He has had a pretty decent win loss record excluding Jeff Fishers touch of death.

If it doesnt work out you cut him. Not like anyone better was available this year.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
There are worse quarterbacks getting paid more. I wish the best for Foles but I don't see him doing much. Jags still going to have a good D? Maybe they can make it work

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, not seeing the big surprise with Foles contract. Honestly, I was thinking he would get more than he did

Sterling

El Presidente
There are worse quarterbacks getting paid more. I wish the best for Foles but I don't see him doing much. Jags still going to have a good D? Maybe they can make it work
That's the whole point. They want to win now before they have to pay all those dudes. Don't think it'll work though. I get why they're paying him 22 a year, but he's really just an average QB, which is better than Bortles, but it's not great.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Feels like people aren't making a big enough deal about the Eagles not getting a king's ransom for him after his Super Bowl run.
You know that is a great point. Eagles definitely screwed that one up

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They would have had to restructure or cut people to keep him on in order to trade him. So while they could have it would have been a pain in the dick.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Some of these contracts are ridiculous. I understand Jax, Raiders, and Lions but the Redskins really need new mgt. I can't remember the last time a team went all in that it was successful but 2 of the 3 I mentioned have to win while they still have jobs. Chucky will be Chucky and he's got a while before Davis would fire him.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I am excited to have the honey badger in KC. Collins jacked the safety market price up but Matthieu seems like the perfect fit.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
giphy.gif

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users