2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's a stupid plan coming into the year. You have no control over how terrible other teams will be.

I have faith damnit that the Dolphins can at least be good at something.. losing!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Are people high on Tua? Seems like once he played a real defense he was pretty shitty

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The talking heads have no clue as usual. Miami had no choice but to sign Fitzmagic when both Tyrod and Teddy decided no. He's also one of the better bridge options with a 26-26 record in his last 52 games. Fitz is the epitome of 5-11 which isn't good enough for Tua. I wish they were serious about tanking but that would mean copying Indy from 2010 and playing a shitty low tier draft pick.

Miami isn't even going to get losing right much like the last 20 fucking years. On Tua, he's got all the skills, prototypical size, makes Alabama's offense electric for once, and has 16 games/ two played championships under his belt. He'll learn from last year's ass-whipping as well. He's the safest #1 QB pick since Luck.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

At least the tanking is going to be exciting. Can't wait to do it in style.

Are people high on Tua? Seems like once he played a real defense he was pretty shitty

Tua, who throws left-handed, was forced to throw lefty even though he is naturally right-handed. His father is the only left-handed member of his family. His father also exerted control over where he and brother Taulia went to school.

If you need a QB you gotta take the chance either way, but is it just me or are these issues stemming from his father NOT red flags to anybody else?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hope the Skins out tank the Dolphins, but I know Gruden will somehow manage a 7-9 season.

• 1Solidarity

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I hope the Skins out tank the Dolphins, but I know Gruden will somehow manage a 7-9 season.
The Cowboys are expected to contend for the NFC East title again... which means 2 free wins for the Redskins at least. Almost half way there already! :)

• 1Like

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider

I think just getting in the top four or five picks is good enough next year. The draft class is a really good one for QBs with Tua, Herbert, Costello, Eason, Peterson, and Fromm all declaring most likely. The real fight to tank will be the year after when you only really have Trevor Lawrence as a standout.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder who will pick up Burfict, can't imagine he will be team less for long.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Burfict cut by the Bengals. New regime already making solid moves.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The back up QB. The best job in sports. Sure Mr Goff let me check my clipboard. Yup they did run a zone package on that last play. That will be 500,000 please.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users