2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Randin

Trakanon Raider
You know, I didn't know if I could ever see a more pathetic performance in a Super Bowl than the Broncos against the Seahawks in 2014, but I'll be damned, not one, but two more pathetic performances in one game..

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
People forget what a difference it is for these defenses to get an extra week to study tape.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
haha shit I forgot about that game. Is that the one where the power kept going out?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
From Wikipedia - Roethlisberger had one of the worst passing games of his career, completing just nine of 21 passes for 123 yards and two interceptions; his passer rating of 22.6 was the lowest in Super Bowl history by a winning quarterback

Ben's first 10 quarters of SB play (he put on some stats in essentially garbage time against the Packers when they lost) he threw 5 picks against 1 TD. Although that 1 TD was the game winner against Arizona.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
From Wikipedia - Roethlisberger had one of the worst passing games of his career, completing just nine of 21 passes for 123 yards and two interceptions; his passer rating of 22.6 was the lowest in Super Bowl history by a winning quarterback

That was the year the Pittsburgh Refs beat the Seahawks, right?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
tenor.gif