2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Lol at the notion that Goff looked like garbage because the Pats defense is extraordinary. That fucking bum took sack after sack with plenty of time to throw the ball away and give the Rams better field position (at the very LEAST). Fuck, he walked into a sack like he had money on the game. Brady was pedestrian as well, but is still a gamer. Goff, like his buddy Wentz in Philly both have little dick syndrome and that's something no amount of talent can overcome. Big Dick Nick put up 40 on the Pats last season in the Super Bowl with 2 weeks of preparation.... The Patriots lost 5 fucking games this year against dog shit. The Pats defense played great last night, but there were plenty of opportunities for the Rams offense to establish themselves in that game and couldn't. Awful playcalling and a pussy QB = last night

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well apparently Billy B doesn't have much faith or confidence in Goff's ability as it's already come out by Pats players that the entire game plan was centered on stopping the running game at all costs while letting Goff throw the ball.

Yes which is a good strategy against a run heavy team with an unproven QB. Its also why you dont draft Barkley at #2 overall.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I thought it was honestly a pretty good game last night. Goff was confused and Brady threw some wobblers, but overall I felt like it was the defenses doing work and not necessarily the offenses completely shitting it up. So much for offense taking over the NFL!

And, credit to the Patriots... they beat two 12-4 teams and a 13-3 team in the playoffs (none of which had truly significant injury issues). I wonder how that stacks up all time (winning percentage of playoff opponents)?

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I love defensive battles so I was a big fan of the game last night. Plus I bet a considerable amount on the under so that helped too. :)

• 2Solidarity

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
what a perfect way to end a garbage season with a garbage game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I thought it was honestly a pretty good game last night. Goff was confused and Brady threw some wobblers, but overall I felt like it was the defenses doing work and not necessarily the offenses completely shitting it up. So much for offense taking over the NFL!

And, credit to the Patriots... they beat two 12-4 teams and a 13-3 team in the playoffs (none of which had truly significant injury issues). I wonder how that stacks up all time (winning percentage of playoff opponents)?
The Chargers had 3 defensive starters out which is why they had to play zone. It had a pretty significant impact on the game I would say.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
So I guess Josh Gordon gets a ring? I'm sure his local drug dealer will love that thing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1549336386941.png

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I've never heard of Maroon 5 till today. I guess they couldn't find anyone else to do the show?

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol at the notion that Goff looked like garbage because the Pats defense is extraordinary. That fucking bum took sack after sack with plenty of time to throw the ball away and give the Rams better field position (at the very LEAST). Fuck, he walked into a sack like he had money on the game. Brady was pedestrian as well, but is still a gamer. Goff, like his buddy Wentz in Philly both have little dick syndrome and that's something no amount of talent can overcome. Big Dick Nick put up 40 on the Pats last season in the Super Bowl with 2 weeks of preparation.... The Patriots lost 5 fucking games this year against dog shit. The Pats defense played great last night, but there were plenty of opportunities for the Rams offense to establish themselves in that game and couldn't. Awful playcalling and a pussy QB = last night
You think the Steelers were dog shit this year? They underperformed but I don't think they were dog shit. They lost 2 games on the refs or they would have been in the Superbowl.

Quick hot take - is Edelman proof that if you get caught taking PEDs you should have to sit for 12 months? Like once you are caught it's not like they can take your body away. The damage is done.

• 7Salty
Reactions: 6 users