2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
You think the Steelers were dog shit this year? They underperformed but I don't think they were dog shit. They lost 2 games on the refs or they would have been in the Superbowl.

Quick hot take - is Edelman proof that if you get caught taking PEDs you should have to sit for 12 months? Like once you are caught it's not like they can take your body away. The damage is done.

This is my main reason for losing interest in sports quickly. It just feels so rigged. Wow the Pats made it to the SB yet again after a few teams in the AFC were pretty good this year. Yeah I totally buy that. It's the same thing with College football. There will never be a final four without Alabama/SEC regardless of how their regular season pans out. It also doesn't help that sports are becoming a prefered platform to for political activism and yeah noping right out of that bullshit. This was the first Super Bowl in 21 years I did not watch fully, and I only caught like 10 minutes of the second quarter.

• 4Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
One thing I learned from the game is that Rams really like punting

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
You think the Steelers were dog shit this year? They underperformed but I don't think they were dog shit. They lost 2 games on the refs or they would have been in the Superbowl.

Quick hot take - is Edelman proof that if you get caught taking PEDs you should have to sit for 12 months? Like once you are caught it's not like they can take your body away. The damage is done.

Steelers were a good team but not SB good this year. If you are gonna talk about refs? Look to the saints who are still crying. I am pretty sure the saints would have given us a better SB than the Lambs.

Edelman...I thought he tested for unknown shit? So they did the suspension because they didn’t know what it was. Was it ever identified?

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Steelers were a good team but not SB good this year. If you are gonna talk about refs? Look to the saints who are still crying. I am pretty sure the saints would have given us a better SB than the Lambs.

Edelman...I thought he tested for unknown shit? So they did the suspension because they didn’t know what it was. Was it ever identified?
The Saints stole the game from the Steelers which gave them home field. I didn't see a single Saints fan complain Ning about that game. They deserved what they got.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Edelman has never made a Pro Bowl? I didn't know that.

The Steelers would have been a 1st round exit even if they did make it in.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
The Steelers were robbed in the Saints game but they deserved to miss the playoffs and they were not winning the Super Bowl even if they did. They have horrible coaching, they play down to every single worse team they play against, and they turn the ball over way too much.

People complaining about the "fix" being in just need to come to terms with the fact that Belichick out coaches everyone.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've never heard of Maroon 5 till today. I guess they couldn't find anyone else to do the show?

You serious? Been living under a rock? They're massively popular. Not my jam, but that first album had some solid R&B cuts.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
twin fags
mccourty_patriots_020519.jpg

• 1Salty
  • 1OK, Sure
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Edelman has never made a Pro Bowl? I didn't know that.

The Steelers would have been a 1st round exit even if they did make it in.

Tough to make the pro bowl when you’re in he super bowl every year.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You can still get selected to the Pro Bowl and go to the Super Bowl. You just don't play in the Pro Bowl.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bro they only make it 50% of the time. Only.

As predictable as the Bengals offense.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bro they only make it 50% of the time. Only.

As predictable as the Bengals offense.

Not quite 50% of the time. Shit, the Redskins have won a higher % of their games the last 4 years than Pats Super Bowl % in last 19 years. Turrible.