2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I agree it was a likely fumble they couldn't really overturn based on the video evidence.

I was just being a dick because I'm bitter after watching such a shit game called by such a shit announcing squad. I hate the current iteration of the MNF booth more than any other announcing crew I can remember. I was so stoked about the prospects of Gruden's cockgobbling not ruining Monday night games anymore too.

You think you got it bad, the two QBs I've clowned on all year are about to play in the same game and now I have to decide if I'm gonna dog them both or pick a side.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You think you got it bad, the two QBs I've clowned on all year are about to play in the same game and now I have to decide if I'm gonna dog them both or pick a side.
Well one is on his way to the hall of fame and the other is Dak.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wilson is a giant faggot

Carroll is a bigger fag

But Garrett is the biggest fag?!

Go Boys!!

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If the Cowboys win a playoff game Garrett will be guaranteed another 20 years and Dak will get that huge extension, plus Dak will then also be halfway to catching up to playoff legend Tony Romo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Also I don't hate the Cowboys, I just like ragging on Cowboys fans. The Cowboys are a reasonably solid team this year who earned their place in the playoffs, but Prescott is a weak link.

Outside of maybe field goal kicking, he's their only weakness. If he can just play mediocre, they have a chance against anyone. I don't like his odds of looking mediocre in 4 straight games against teams with winning records.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
look at Aikman's eyes, holy shit

"Prescott has come into this post-season playing exceptionally well" Dat Wakandan high as fuck

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
WTF is on Joe Buck's lip? Is he doing the Dirty Sanchez challenge?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Prost.

20190105_202703.jpg

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Of course, shithead Seahawks player still wrestling with the Cowboys receiver after the receivers ankle twisted around 360 degrees