2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If I had a nickle for every long punt return Austin had called back by a bullshit holding call I'd be rich!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This has the feel of a game where the defense keeps Dallas in it until the very end and after Dak derps it up the entire game a Dallas receiver/Zeke makes a great play for the win and Dak gets all the credit

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Also, "Nickel" appears to be the preferred spelling for both the metal and the U.S. coin. The New American Heritage Dictionary does not allow the variant "nickle" !

See, so I can be stupid if I want!

• 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This has the feel of a game where the defense keeps Dallas in it until the very end and after Dak derps it up the entire game a Dallas receiver/Zeke makes a great play for the win and Dak gets all the credit
More like it's 3-0 in the 4th quarter and Wilson throws a bomb to win the game as time runs out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Both defenses keeping this game close. Both offenses asleep at the wheel.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Cowboys offense playing as good as they have all season bro

I didn't really watch many of their games. If so thank goodness for them they were in the NFC Least.

Wilson showing Dak how to throw.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Cowboys offense playing as good as they have all season bro

That's not completely fair. Dak hasn't thrown the ball into the ground or 30 yards over the receivers head who got behind the defense and is all alone, nor has he fumbled on a pump fake when nobody was within 10 yards of him.

He's actually playing pretty well for him.

• 1Worf