2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Is Goff secretly a retarded and needs McVey to hold his hand on every play?

They need to throw a 30 yarder and shut the crowd up.

I read somewhere that McVay was reading the defense and feeding leet strats to Goff. Seems like a good way to turn him into Dak 2.0.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I read somewhere that McVay was reading the defense and feeding leet strats to Goff. Seems like a good way to turn him into Dak 2.0.
I think last year (maybe some of this year too?) they would get up to the line while the mic was still active, and McVay would read the defense for Goff.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That said, Gurley has royally fucked the Rams twice now. If the dude isn't 100% just play fucking CJ.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
McVay is an amazing coach but he needs to train his QB to work on his own.

The Saints we're holding the fuck out of Cooks on that play. Should have been holding on the D not debating pass interference on Cooks.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Best chance the Rams have is for Suh to get Brees down and then stomp on his balls.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Woods was wide open, Goff helping the Saints D out. Might have to mute my TV so I don't go insane with that whistle.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Rams really need to be getting FGs . The Saints D has been really stingy in the second half of the season. Don't think the Rams can count on big yardage throws to come back.