2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Very Chargers like showing here. We at least had a TD in the first half haha.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Only 14 points, should be nothing for KC if they can get their heads out of their asses. This probably looks all too familiar to Eagles fans though. Fuck, I don't think I could handle another possible loss to the evil empire.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Should I even watch second half? These amazing chiefs I been hearing about look like the amazing queefs if you ask me.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chiefs are lucky not to be down 3-4 TDs right now to be honest. Still close they definitely can win. I don't see the Pats coming out in the second half and choking though.

Also wtf SuperTrooper fire department comedy. Yes please.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Patriots are America's team. On a side note, Saints got fucked, we all know you gotta get the job done but they got fucking robbed. All hail the goat bitches.

• 2Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Should I even watch second half? These amazing chiefs I been hearing about look like the amazing queefs if you ask me.

It's the typical Andy Reid getting out coached in a conference championship.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If Patriots play like this in the SB, I really don't see the Rams winning. Rams rush defense is pretty bad so the pats can control the game. Btw, what was up with gurley today?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It's the typical Andy Reid getting out coached in a conference championship.

I didn’t see any coaching or call problems in this games first half, just shitty execution. The end of the saints game was some piss poor coaching and clock management, but haven’t seen it in this game yet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users