2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If Patriots play like this in the SB, I really don't see the Rams winning. Rams rush defense is pretty bad so the pats can control the game. Btw, what was up with gurley today?
This just isn't accurate in the playoffs, they've clearly told AD to stay home and play the run the last two games and it's worked perfectly, or did you not see them shut Elliott the fuck down?

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn’t see any coaching or call problems in this games first half, just shitty execution. The end of the saints game was some piss poor coaching and clock management, but haven’t seen it in this game yet.
Then you are blind. They should have been rolling Mahomes in the first half so they didn't drop like 40 yards in sacks.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This just isn't accurate in the playoffs, they've clearly told AD to stay home and play the run the last two games and it's worked perfectly, or did you not see them shut Elliott the fuck down?

But if they could always do that without a loss elsewhere, why didn't they always do it? It's still only two games.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
If Patriots play like this in the SB, I really don't see the Rams winning. Rams rush defense is pretty bad so the pats can control the game. Btw, what was up with gurley today?
That was either coach playing the hot hand or something off field not being disclosed. No way you don't feed your feature back.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Then you are blind. They should have been rolling Mahomes in the first half so they didn't drop like 40 yards in sacks.

Eh even when he was getting out of the pocket he was getting ran down. The O line was just failing all around.

Edit: I’m not defending Andy Reid really, I’ve watched him make plenty of stupid calls over the years, I just don’t think that first half was on him.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
But if they could always do that without a loss elsewhere, why didn't they always do it? It's still only two games.
AD was trying to set the sack record all year, they played for the pass all year and without Talib back there it burned them badly. This Defense was far better with Talib back and the stats back that up.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I think Gurley dropping two critical passes and CJs play put him on the bench. That said, I think we should have gone back to Gurley on that last 1st and goal but what do I know.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The first pass wasn't exactly an easy catch. Second one he fell down and got back up before almost catching it. Like give the guy a break. With CJ in there you don't have the running back pass threat like you do with Gurley. It makes life a lot easier for the defense.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The first pass wasn't exactly an easy catch. Second one he fell down and got back up before almost catching it. Like give the guy a break. With CJ in there you don't have the running back pass threat like you do with Gurley. It makes life a lot easier for the defense.
The both hit him right in his hands and CJ has been a total monster. That said, I wouldn't be shocked to hear Gurley needs knee surgery in the off season.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The both hit him right in his hands and CJ has been a total monster. That said, I wouldn't be shocked to hear Gurley needs knee surgery in the off season.
Oh he definitely needs something. He hasn't looked right since the injury.