2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Regime Regime I don’t monitor the thread during Pats games, just watch the game and then come here and read everyone’s joy when they think the Pats are going to lose and then relish in the joy being sucked from them as the Pats win again. Some serious message board/sports schadenfrude.

Wish they were playing the Saints, Rams gonna lose by 30. Belichick is like 87-0 against autistic qb’s that breath through their mouth.

• 2Worf
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Regime Regime I don’t monitor the thread during Pats games, just watch the game and then come here and read everyone’s joy when they think the Pats are going to lose and then relish in the joy being sucked from them as the Pats win again. Some serious message board/sports schadenfrude.

Wish they were playing the Saints, Rams gonna lose by 30. Belichick is like 87-0 against autistic qb’s that breath through their mouth.

Didn't he lose to Eli? in the Super Bowl no less?

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

Didn't he lose to the same one twice?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
THIS! You GOTTA hate the Rams! Its fuckin Suh!!! He's evil! Root for the Pats this once guys!

Except Suh is old news now, I think he finally worked all the dirty bullshit out of his system. Now it's the Dolphins that employ the biggest piece of shit player in the league.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

87-2

192w85x9nl0ogjpg.jpg

• 11Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Except Suh is old news now, I think he finally worked all the dirty bullshit out of his system. Now it's the Dolphins that employ the biggest piece of shit player in the league.

Sorry but no ones ever going to top Burfict in terms of cunt players in the league.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Rams have Brady's kryptonite. Defensive linemen. Super Bowl will be good.

Belichick will probably activate a LB from the practice squad and make a minor tweak on defense that will cause Goff to be totally confused and shit the bed.