2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Belichick will probably activate a LB from the practice squad and make a minor tweak on defense that will cause Goff to be totally confused and shit the bed.
He will place dead batteries in McVays headset so Goff doesnt know what to do on the field.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Honestly, and I don't know why exactly, but there's something I don't like about the Rams. I'll be rooting for the Patriots in the SB.

My man! Never has this board seen a man of such integrity and honor! You are brave sir. Brave I say!

• 1Worf

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You'd figured the salty people would want Patriots to win the Superbowl, since it would increase the chances that key people might decide to retire on top.

• 2Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Belichick will probably activate a LB from the practice squad and make a minor tweak on defense that will cause Goff to be totally confused and shit the bed.
Yah, some guy named sun and they'll have him motion west to east.

• 2Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You'd figured the salty people would want Patriots to win the Superbowl, since it would increase the chances that key people might decide to retire on top.

dude seeing how good we played against you guys with shit D inspired me for sure.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

I would rather see them retire on a down note, but whatever it takes. Tired of seeing them.

• 1Worf

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
I'm seriously in shock. This Patriots team did NOT look like a Super Bowl team this season .

• 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
LA fans are the worst football fans in the league, so rooting for the Chargers or Rams isn’t even like rooting for an LA team.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Pants on Fire!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
There's no way in hell Goff will beat Brady. Fucking refs fucked not only the Saints but everyone who enjoys football that doesn't live near Bahstan.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider

I don’t even mind the Patriots normally. I just don’t want them to tie the Steelers super bowl record because then what will I be able to throw in people’s faces to auto win any argument.

At least I’ll always have the Yankees.

Rude

Potato del Grande
I'm just making a late post LOLing over how the refs totally fucked the Saints over. I like Drew Brees so that sucks.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I don’t even mind the Patriots normally. I just don’t want them to tie the Steelers super bowl record because then what will I be able to throw in people’s faces to auto win any argument.

At least I’ll always have the Yankees.

Be a dolphins fan and throw that perfect season around.

• 1Like