2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mahomes got destroyed on that play. Tackled into a lineman's knee at full speed, definitely a concussion.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Probably just got his bell rung good, don't think it was a concussion but he should be done for the day anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Can we stop pretending the Ratbirds are a Super Bowl contender now? It's the Bills and the Titans. That's it in the AFC.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah the Ravens are very inconsistent. Bengals are better than I thought though, as long as Burrow stops taking big hits they have a chance to win the division.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Chargers are also a contender. AFC is actually more interesting than the NFC, imo.

Obviously can’t just bury the Chiefs, but 3-5 in last 8 meaningful games with 13 mohomes turnovers and looking like a second class team in 3 of those 5 losses. Such a sharp drop off.

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
AFC is actually more interesting than the NFC, imo.
Everyone assumed prior to the season the NFC went to TB. Nearly halfway in, I think the NFC West may have some say in the matter (Cardinals, Rams), and a couple others could play spoiler in the playoffs (Cowboys, Saints), but good money is still on TB, and thus the AFC is the far more interesting Conference to watch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
fun fact of the day: This is the first time Lamar has lost in the month of October.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I just don't understand how an organization can have ZERO luck on grooming a QB. It might be time to stop with the throw him to the wolves method and let them build a solid foundation of linemen and receivers 1st few years.

Flip that coin. Are the Pats the luckiest summa bitches ever? Mac Jones honestly looks...good. Especially for a rookie.
That's because it's not luck. Just like the athletes, the organizations, owners, coaches, scouts, etc. are not all created equal. If Zach Wilson went to NE and Jones went to the Jets, Wilson would look better than he does, and Jones would look worse. Sure, luck is a factor, but when you have consistently good or bad results within an organization, luck isn't one of the bigger factors.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If Wilson went to NE I would wager Cam is still in NE and the starter over Wilson

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What the fuck was the DLineman supposed to do? Murray fucking ducked down into his arm.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like the wind is actually worse than the rain at the moment in Santa Clara. Although looking at the radar, the rain is supposed to get worse as the game goes on.