2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lmfao .... Romo "This might determine the game"

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Where they any games today that were even competitive? Dont ever remember this many blowouts in a single day

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why the fuck is 49er's v Colts a Sunday night prime time game? This shit game and shit teams should be over in London at 6am.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dare I say the Bengals are fun to watch (when whooping that Ravens ass anyways). Burrow looks like a fucking 10 year vet out there and Chase is a stud.

Its so weird seeing their front office actually making moves and using draft picks that make sense, I dont even get how they were so bad for so long. Maybe Marvin Lewis was like one of those Munchausen syndrome sociopaths that poisons their kids or some shit. Nothing else makes sense.

Well whatever, if there has to be an AFCN team that does well they deserve it more than the fucking Browns or those purple camo wearing shitbird fans. There, I said it. I have made it to the acceptance stage of grief and can finally change my avatar (still, fuck Burfict).

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Why the fuck is 49er's v Colts a Sunday night prime time game? This shit game and shit teams should be over in London at 6am.
I'm guessing the thought was they were both supposed to be good when they did the scheduling

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think I have seen a single long pass play against the 49ers not have a PI flag on it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm still processing that challenge ... seriously wtf are you thinking

EDIT and the fact the refs almost let him pick it up