2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Hosix

All labs matter!
So, does Dalton make it to the half? (Im' mostly meaning injury wise)

Not sure how I feel about this. I want Fields to run the show but I’d rather he wait until AD is tired of beating on Dalton and Foles. Maybe AD will need a break

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Drew Brees has the worst hair piece in broadcasting since Karl Ravech.

• 1Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just finished watching Djokovic get his ass beat, and gawt damn GB.

It’s already been said, but maybe A a Ron shouldn’t have spent his off season being such a whiny little bitch. That is a fucking beat down.

I mean, Rodgers wasn't good, but their D let Winston throw 5 TD's. Lasik isn't that good.

• 1Like

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I mean, Rodgers wasn't good, but their D let Winston throw 5 TD's. Lasik isn't that good.

Admittedly, I did not see the majority of the beat down, as I was watching a horrible tennis match.

Rodgers is such a smarmy fuck, that I’ve grown to really dislike him over the course of his career. I’ll bask in the glory of this sad old queen’s failures, even if it’s just an off week lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Just so many good pieces on this team this year. And I’m loving them pulling Ramsey off the corner position so much and letting him go out and make plays.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
AD had the tackle for a loss and instead its a TD. Maybe this is why guys need a few plays in the preseason.

• 1Like