2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
much as it pains me to say this with Stafford on the Rams i actually want them to win games now

as a huge Stafford fan, I’ve been hopeful for a Rams Super Bowl win since the trade happened. I bought a Rams hat that day.

so I get it.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
for the patriots
jones looked good.
harris looked good except for the FUCKING FUMBLE.
the defense looked good except for the damn long passes

fix the penalties and the fumble and the pats will be good this year.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
After seeing the mini tour of SoFi stadium, I'm wanting to hit a game up to see it in person. It's pretty fucking slick

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
After seeing the mini tour of SoFi stadium, I'm wanting to hit a game up to see it in person. It's pretty fucking slick
I'll look for you to be cheering the Chargers on!

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Remember when people actually thought Stafford wasn't an upgrade from Goff?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
NFC West 4-0, NFC North 0-4

Marvel Balance GIF

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Remember when people actually thought Stafford wasn't an upgrade from Goff?
This game would have been a nail biter with Goff. Not even sure we win considering the run game didn't work at all until late.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
The bears have demonstrated what happens when you ignore your offensive line and have the oldest defense in the league.

Robert Quinn is absolutely useless. He hasn’t earned a dime of his massive contract. Last year it was “he had drop foot”. Wonder what the excuse will be this year?

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
for the patriots
jones looked good.
harris looked good except for the FUCKING FUMBLE.
the defense looked good except for the damn long passes

fix the penalties and the fumble and the pats will be good this year.
I saw two good teams Duke it out. The old Miami Dolphins would have lost this game. This is only the 3rd or 4th time Miami has won in Foxborough this century I think.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Interesting thing I heard during that game, 10 players and 4 coaches today have been with both teams over the years

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That Tutu Atwell pick is pretty confusing at this point. Dude didn't even see the field and unless we have some significant injuries I'm not sure why he would. The team doesn't have a lot of holes but WR was definitely not one. OL/DL/LB, I dunno, gadget WR?

I think Akers was becoming a star RB, him going out really dampened my belief in our running game.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That was inarguably the worst Rodgers performance of his career. After his diva shit this off season, this is not a good look for him. He looked like a tired has been, which was especially aggravating after that pre-game interview where he came off as an entitled cunt. Should have just traded him and ate a couple years of rebuilding shit, because if today is any reflection of his level of commitment and ability, we are pretty much in that boat already. Except now his trade value is going to drop into the shitter.

And fuck Matt LaFluer for thinking that Joe Berry was an upgrade for a fucking water boy, much less a D-Coordinator. Same for keeping Jones at RB and letting Williams slip to the Lions (who had a good day there despite the blowout) as one of a dozen or more dick brained choices. I still think we win the division, but unless there is an epic fucking turnaround next week, we are going to be rubbed out in round one of the playoffs by a fucking wild card team.

• 1Like