2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
156 mph is fucking outrageous. Ive done 160 for about a mile or so but it was out of hand and ridiculously dangerous and I never tried doing it again. (was 18)I was also sober.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Then he's basically in the clear. Brings the jail time down to only 26 years or so!

You're acting like it's irrelevant, but would be a pretty big deal if the firearm was stolen, had obliterated serial #, or something to make it actually illegal.

Right now it's pretty whatever and if they even charge him with it would probably just be a fine or something.

I'd like to see him get prison time, and hopefully he will, but there's a lot of reasons a DA would go for a plea deal in this situation

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ruggs is doing 2 years no matter what, its mandatory. So given that fact, I bet he does at least 4 years in state prison.

It doesnt seem like Ruggs has many supporters from what I have seen. There is not going to be any mitigating factors.

Stallworth killed a guy, did 30 days and played 3 more years in the league.

Either way Ruggs will never see the field again. Imagine how that L feels?

gak

<Gold Donor>
r.jpg

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I wasn't that interested in this game a few weeks ago when I was looking at the schedule but with this Mike White I am somewhat looking forward to it now

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
156 mph is fucking outrageous. Ive done 160 for about a mile or so but it was out of hand and ridiculously dangerous and I never tried doing it again. (was 18)I was also sober.

I bought a Dodge Challenger a few years back. Like we all would do, I opened it up. Did about 150 down a LONELY straight as an arrow strip down Rt. 3 here in Massachusetts. That shit was scary! That was literally 6am on a Sunday morning.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Give him the 20. Seriously. What more could he do? Drive 150+ into an orphanage with nuns delivering Christmas toys?

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I really don't know this. Why is it mandatory?

Nevada law. That's only if he doesn't get a plea deal, which is more likely than people think since he doesn't have any priors that i know of and I'm sure there's some football related charity work/community service to point to.

Not saying he will or won't, just that the idea he's 100% has to serve time isn't true

• 1Like