2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Having Taylor in fantasy went from oh shit near end of first half to ohhhhh yeahhhhhh in the 2nd half.

Still weird Colts D even let Jets get within ~10 yards of making that a 1 score game.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Wait, can teams negotiate terms of a release? Like “we’ll drop you but you can’t go to a divisional opponent”?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like they're just trying to make it easier for a team to pick him up.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
And here is the current waiver order.

1. DET 2. MIA 3. HOU 4. JAX 5. NYJ 6. NYG 7. WSH 8. PHI 9. SEA 10. CHI 11. ATL 12. SF 13. MIN 14. IND 15. NE 16. DEN 17. CLE 18. KC 19. CAR 20. LAC 21. PIT 22. CIN 23. NO 24. TB 25. BUF 26. LV 27. DAL 28. GB 29. BAL 30. LAR 31. TEN 32. ARZ

Not sure how far he makes it, but I think he will be snapped up pretty quick.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I can't imagine any of the first few paying for him though, what do they gain unless he decides to stay there. Washington, Philly, Seattle, Chicago maybe.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

As reported last night, the teams to watch, if Beckham becomes a free agent, are the Saints, 49ers, and Seahawks.

His thoughts of the Giants grabbing him is kinda funny.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Please go to Lions Please go to Lions Please go to Lions and never be heard of again.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Id love a troll job of him going to the Lions or Jaguars. But realistically I dont see anyone claiming him. Im gonna assume eithe a.) no one wants to pay him 8 mil, or b.) he just tells teams hes not gonna report if claimed unless its a contender and then he will just sign with whoever and try to win.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The Rams will probably pick him up if no one else does since they don't seem to care about the salary cap and love signing big names.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The Rams will probably pick him up if no one else does since they don't seem to care about the salary cap and love signing big names.

Yeah but will he require draft picks? I feel like th Rams are aiming to have a draft where they literally have zero picks

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Id love a troll job of him going to the Lions or Jaguars. But realistically I dont see anyone claiming him. Im gonna assume eithe a.) no one wants to pay him 8 mil, or b.) he just tells teams hes not gonna report if claimed unless its a contender and then he will just sign with whoever and try to win.
Pretty sure the Browns restructured the contract and are eating most of his salary, so whoever picks him up isn't paying much.

And there is no way he gets past the Seahawks.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Pretty sure the Browns restructured the contract and are eating most of his salary, so whoever picks him up isn't paying much.

And there is no way he gets past the Seahawks.

Is he going to pass block for us? Or throw the ball? Or even better play defense? We have a good to great WR core... we need this cancer like i need another hole in my fucking head.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Whatever team takes him on waivers has to pay 8 mil from what was reported earlier this week.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yeah the only way the Rams get him is if he clears waivers and then we stick the browns with his contract minus the vet minimum. He wouldn’t care cause he gets his money and a chance at a ring. I could see him playing in 4 WR sets for us, but I doubt they’d move him about Van or Woods on the depth chart.