2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I got the reference man, But lets be real. That wasn't your intent.
Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself. If you 'got the reference' you would have said "Germans?" and let someone else say "forget it, he's rolling".

At best, you got it after you replied (and after you put on a second pair of glasses).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Nevada law. That's only if he doesn't get a plea deal, which is more likely than people think since he doesn't have any priors that i know of and I'm sure there's some football related charity work/community service to point to.

Not saying he will or won't, just that the idea he's 100% has to serve time isn't true

Pretty sure the prosecutor can not offer a plea bargain to reduce the charge, your best bet is to get as little time as possible in Nevada. Someone more knowledgeable could maybe weigh in.

Sterling

El Presidente
Mandatory minimums are real stupid, but this dude needs to be put away for a good long while.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Pretty sure the prosecutor can not offer a plea bargain to reduce the charge, your best bet is to get as little time as possible in Nevada. Someone more knowledgeable could maybe weigh in.

You're wrong and they can

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Additionally, the prosecutor CANNOT offer a plea bargain to reduce the charge. In many instances, if you are charged in Nevada with a DUI resulting in substantial bodily harm and the evidence is weighed against you, the conversation is more about stipulating a particular prison sentence than it is about fighting the case.

Seems to disagree with you. What is your source saying he/she can?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

That's the intent of the law, but in reality there are a lot of circumstances that allow them to do it anyways. There are a lot more factors than just the charge

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!

So…it says “cannot”. Not “shall not”.

It can happen and don’t be shocked if it does. Prosecutors always take the easy win. A plea is a easy win. It’s sad but very true.

• 2Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol Aaron Rodgers got homeopathic treatment to 'increase his antibodies' instead of getting vaccinated. Whatever your politics are I think we can all agree homeopathy is the dumbest shit ever.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
They should probably just put it straight up in the contract that pro athletes aren't allowed to drive cars on public roads. Give them unlimited use of a black car service in every city and let them drive their Ferrari on closed tracks, but no driving on the roads, especially at night.

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So…it says “cannot”. Not “shall not”.

It can happen and don’t be shocked if it does. Prosecutors always take the easy win. A plea is a easy win. It’s sad but very true.

I hope with how high profile the case is and how much public sentiment is against him that they don't do don't pussy shit and actually go for prison time, but am way too familiar with pieces of shit miraculously avoiding mandatory sentences.

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
lol Aaron Rodgers got homeopathic treatment to 'increase his antibodies' instead of getting vaccinated. Whatever your politics are I think we can all agree homeopathy is the dumbest shit ever.
No chance that he got anything actually done.

He merely got a bullshit treatment that he knew was entirely bullshit but would allow him to legitimately claim he was immunized.

It is brilliant and I wish there were similar ways to stick it to the vaccine mandate faggots for us everyday Joes.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
No chance that he got anything actually done.

He merely got a bullshit treatment that he knew was entirely bullshit but would allow him to legitimately claim he was immunized.

It is brilliant and I wish there were similar ways to stick it to the vaccine mandate faggots for us everyday Joes.

I doubt he even got the holistic treatment but knew that's not something that can be proven false.

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This is pretty funny

FDXiLPfVEBI66WY

• 4Worf
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hopefully he plays, kinda looks like he is done with a wrist injury tho

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wait did White get injured? The Jets couldn't even go two weeks without ruining him? lol

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I missed exactly what happened but they've been looking at his wrist since they scored the TD and wasn't back