2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Except no one on the left said that.

So two clickbaity headlines means "everyone on the left".
I've met you and actually like you, so won't get into a pissing contest here. Don't think this is the section of the forum for it anyway. But you said no one on the left said it, which is completely incorrect. The Dems did their best to throw shade at the vaccine before Trump was elected because they didn't want him to get credit for it. The reality was it was political for them, and they knew he wouldn't have any actual effect on if the vaccine worked or not. They just didn't want him to get credit. To sit here and claim anyone on the left didn't claim, or at least insinuate they wouldn't take it, is dishonest.

Good job on the gotcha of Rodgers claiming everyone on the left though.

I spent 5 minutes looking for this video, I'm sure there is a better one out there.

Now, back to football (hopefully)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wow, the Raiders have some real winners.

Sounds real put together.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And of course if you scroll down past the end of that article on snark you get a nice reminder that the girl that chimp killed while driving drunk died screaming for help as she burned alive.

• 1RAGE
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Wow, the Raiders have some real winners.

To be fair, he was threatened and responded by advising he would defend his family and his property with his firearms if said person “pulled up”

I am under the impression that in the United States you are allowed to own a firearm for just this reason.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not really clear how he's charged with dui w/death and dui w/SBH unless his girlfriend was injured as well, but haven't heard anything about that.

Good thing is public sentiment is overwhelmingly against him and the case appears to be a slam dunk as long as there's no suppression shananigans.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
She was definitely hurt as well but nothing has been released as to the extent of it

Kaines

Potato Supreme
So two clickbaity headlines means "everyone on the left". Got it. How long did you have to curate your results to get what you wanted?

Everyone I know was ready to jump in line to get the vaccine because we knew that shit was gonna be a passport to do anything. And here we are that's exactly what it is. Concerts, sporting events, a number of international travel, even some bars and restaurants require it.

So fuck off faggot.
Good to see you so cheerful about Liberal Fascism in America. Faggot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
And of course if you scroll down past the end of that article on snark you get a nice reminder that the girl that chimp killed while driving drunk died screaming for help as she burned alive.
Fuck. He just sat there on the side of the road being a worthless piece of shit even more while other people helped.

I really fucking hope this guy goes away for a while.

• 3Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
People on the left weren't saying not to take the vaccine. It wasn't even available until after the election happened.

I'll cut you some slack because I had forgotten how widespread it was too. A month or 2 back I finally watched some old SNLs I had DVR'd from december and I got a reminder. The most enjoyable episodes SNL has done since chevy chase left, and they were only that good because of the vaccine flip.

Yeah, you can find some, but there is no equivalence to draw between those select few people then and the resistance present in the right after Biden was elected. It is pretty far from "everyone in the left" like Rodgers said. Every taking hyperbole into account, there was not a majority of the left saying no to a potential vaccine because of Trump.

Even the Kamala quote said she would take it if doctors approved. But yeah, that was a dumb statement anyway, like approval was up to Trump when it was obviously not.

I think you are confusing the left with the moderates. Only about 30% of the country is hard left. About 30% is hard right, and 40% is somewhere in the middle.

Really? If doctors approved? Are you trying to sit here and tell us that kameltoe believed trump was in a fucking lab making this vaccine himself? That she thought there was a possibility that no doctors would be involved? What the fuck man. I never heard her give that qualifier, but it's the dumbest goddam qualifier you could possibly give when talking about a vaccine.

• 3Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
x71.jpg

y71.jpg

71.jpg

• 4Moron
  • 3Cutler
Reactions: 6 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think you are confusing the left with the moderates. Only about 30% of the country is hard left. About 30% is hard right, and 40% is somewhere in the middle.

I think this is pretty fair. Most people are just normal people. Even here, a decent amount of my personal connects are like "who are these people they always put on the news?" Because the climate is not nearly as in your face as it's presented. And that goes both ways. People in general are decent folk.

• 3Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Fire Gruden for decade old questionable emails then turn around and hire DeSean Jackson. Makes perfect sense.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user