2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just checked in on my libtard buddy who is a saints fan. He claims Aaron gave the saints covid because their outbreak was right after they played green bay.

I hate to see it in a guy I care about, but the derrangement is glorious.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I just checked in on my libtard buddy who is a saints fan. He claims Aaron gave the saints covid because their outbreak was right after they played green bay.

I hate to see it in a guy I care about, but the derrangement is glorious.

Yeah that's derangement. This COVID shit is a fucking joke at this point.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And most importantly it's not like any of them are sick in the first place.

The pro sports testing policies really illustrate what a joke covid is and how wildly exaggerated the severity is.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme

The pro sports testing policies really illustrate what a joke covid is and how wildly exaggerated the severity is.
Covidiots are the largest threat to freedom we have ever seen in this country.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Covidiots are the largest threat to freedom we have ever seen in this country.
I expect zombies from the levels of lock down we had with Covid. Anything less severe is questionable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Guess who leads the NFL in completion percentage from the pocket?

Kyler Murray. ( I hate this kids name, his mother really named him after a combination of maybe the two worse white trash names in existence, Tyler and Kyle.)

Turns out he was worth that first pick after all. He might be an even better passer than runner, which is insane as he is one of the shiftiest open field ball carriers in the league and is capable of taking the ball 60 to the house. But his traditional QB play has been phenomenal. You would think he would thrive as a bootleg type guy who makes off schedule throws outside the pocket etc, but he is statistically the best QB from the pocket right now.

It makes sense I guess as he could of played pro baseball if he wanted, he has a freakishly live throwing arm.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
got up, put on some coffee, 9 am cool, football in an hour. Turn on computer, 8:15 wtf? motherfucking daylight savings time .....

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
lol it's almost like he went out of his way to stiff arm some of those kids

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

I watched Bradshaw go off on him over it and his point was "WELL YOU GOT IT SO YOU'RE A BAD PERSON". As if vaccinated people aren't getting it too.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I watched Bradshaw go off on him over it and his point was "WELL YOU GOT IT SO YOU'RE A BAD PERSON". As if vaccinated people aren't getting it too.
I wasn't even talking about the "vaccine", just the fact that their testing policies prove that a substantial number of people who contract covid never even get sick from it.

• 2Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I wasn't even talking about the "vaccine", just the fact that their testing policies prove that a substantial number of people who contract covid never even get sick from it.
I could have quoted any of 3 or 4 posts for this update. I chose yours because the testing policies don't test the vaccinated players as often which I'm sure contributes to bradshaw thinking rodgers could only have gotten sick from not being vaccinated. Not because I thought you were talking about the vaccine itself.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Redzone is great, that brief history of players with the same name playing vs each other A+
Any day I hear a Todd Collins v Tod Collins reference is a good day

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah a couple surprising scores so far today.
Especially for all the talking heads anointing the Cowgirls as the best team in the NFL this past week. Of course they were probably thinking Cowboy legend Cooper Rush would still be the QB.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users