2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
no equivalence to draw between those select few people then and the resistance present in the right after Biden was elected.
In 2020 all we knew was that it was a vaccine. In 2021 we learned it wasn't actually a vaccine, but instead an inadequately tested experimental mRNA therapy with dangerous side effects that doesn't even prevent you from catching or spreading the disease.

Except no one on the left said that.
Shut the fuck up.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I hope Rodgers keeps the entertainment coming, and uses this opportunity to come out as gay

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He has the potential to go from being perceived as a queermo Hollywood pussy to a freedom loving redneck American rebel. He definitely looks the part this year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not going to go find the video of it, but I know you are lying if you claim people on the left didn't outright say things like you can't trust it if it comes from the Trump regime. If you want to nitpick and say they didn't explicitly say they wouldn't take it, whatever.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

img_1_1626147233237.jpg

Fuck off faggot

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Packers are lucky Love is actually vaccinated or he would of been out just by being a close contact to Rodgers.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

So two clickbaity headlines means "everyone on the left". Got it. How long did you have to curate your results to get what you wanted?

Everyone I know was ready to jump in line to get the vaccine because we knew that shit was gonna be a passport to do anything. And here we are that's exactly what it is. Concerts, sporting events, a number of international travel, even some bars and restaurants require it.

So fuck off faggot.

Last edited:
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So two clickbaity headlines means "everyone on the left". Got it. How long did you have to curate your results to get what you wanted?

Everyone I know was ready to jump in line to get the vaccine because we knew that shit was gonna be a passport to do anything. And here we are that's exactly what it is. Concerts, sporting events, a number of international travel, even some bars and restaurants require it.

So fuck off faggot.

You sure went from "NOBODY SAID THAT!!" to "yeah, but that's only like 2 examples" pretty fast.

I'm not going through a deep combing of the internet to find you every single example of someone on the left saying they didn't trust the vaccine under Trump. You were wrong, got proven wrong, and should shut the fuck up

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Apparently Rodgers also hosted a Halloween party, did I read that here and just can't remember? Cause this is where I get like 95% of my football news but I don't think I saw it being discussed here.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This is what rational people do when presented with evidence.

No, rational people would accept they're wrong and not claim that those two examples were the only times it ever happened while smugly trying to still claim victory.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
No, rational people would accept they're wrong and not claim that those two examples were the only times it ever happened while smugly trying to still claim victory.

Well if you want to go there...

135.png

2021-11-05_19-56-11.jpg

I didn't say that. So even if I was the only libtard to not say that, I'm technically correct in refuting this.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Anyway, I want to see the Bengals fuck the Browns up on Sunday. I'd take them with that -2.5 spread.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, the Raiders have some real winners.

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users