2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I like this Trent Sherfield guy. He had a great pre season and seems to be Lance's favorite target.

Mitchell isn't giving up the RB spot. The coaches like the kid, he is hungry and puts the work in. His Instagram points to him being a regular family guy, so he will stay humble and continue to play hard.

Starting off with 100 yard rushing game and some nice long runs puts him on Shanny's Christmas list. He should be the starter until he starts fumbling or is hurt. Matty Brieda was looking really good a few years ago, was running hard and was rated as the fastest RB that season. Then he fumbled. And fumbled again.

Next thing you know Kyle benches him and Mostert broke out before hurting himself as well. Hopefully Eli stays healthy and keeps it high and tight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I grabbed him as well, and have him in my flex spot. I had Aiyuk there, but traded him away for Ertz

Yeah, I'm having a helluva time picking my starters:

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 11.27.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 11.27.35 AM.png

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I bet Mitchell has another day. With a full week of practice with the first team, and he's a rookie so he is young and healthy, I can see him getting 15 carries or so and a score. Maybe another 100 on the ground, although Phillys defensive front is tough.

If he has another good outing the fantasy clout he gets will be massive if it isn't already.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

“Can Tom Brady play until 50 years old?
Wow. Seems to be a really hot question lately,” Brady said. “Can Tom Brady play ’til 50? Like, 50 years old? . . . I don’t find it so difficult. Plus, in Florida, it’s kind of a retiree state, so I feel like I can play and then just glide into retirement. I think I can. I think it’s a yes.”

I tend to believe he can, which is insane to think much less do.

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

I tend to believe he can, which is insane to think much less do.

dunno about 50 but one thing is for sure. He will still be playing after Rodgers retires. Rodgers looks cooked. Like he has aged 5 years in one off-season.
in total passing yards (regular and playoffs combined), he's like 9k or something short of 100k. Which is mind boggling, and at his going rate of the last coupe of seasons, totally reachable in 2 seasons, in 3 for sure.

Last edited:

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
dunno about 50 but one thing is for sure. He will still be playing after Rodgers retires. Rodgers looks cooked. Like he has aged 5 years in one off-season.
in total passing yards (regular and playoffs combined), he's like 9k or something short of 100k. Which is mind boggling, and at his going rate of the fast coupe of seasons, totally reachable in 2 seasons, in 3 for sure.

Cheat days for Brady include a single strawberry. I’m actually quoting him.

The dude has wild amounts of discipline to keep his body in playing condition.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Week 2 and we already have a terrible Thursday night game to watch. Great job on the scheduling NFL.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Imagine they picked that game because it's on the NFL network, which seems like a good choice given that.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Al-Shaair played even better than Greenlaw, IMO. I'm not immediately saddened by this.
I think Al-Shaair played fine, but I wouldn't say better. And even if that is the case, they are still down yet another player. You should be saddened by this. Each injury chips away at their already thin roster.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I think Al-Shaair played fine, but I wouldn't say better. And even if that is the case, they are still down yet another player. You should be saddened by this. Each injury chips away at their already thin roster.
Well, I think the defense is jolly well fucked either way. I don't have ANY faith in the new coordinator.

At this point, it's just a game of if the offense can score more than 25+ every game. I have a feeling our defense is going to be bottom 10, easy.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Any Redskins fans here that still think the F in NFL stands for football? Chase isn't even allowed to tackle a QB. Pussy league.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Damn not even showing us the replay the injury was so bad. Now I really want to see it.