2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The percentage to win star had to go back and forth overwhelmingly four times tonight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, Gruden just put his balls on the table. What a great finish.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fun end. Defense came through for once. It's been a while.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Man, if I was Lamar Jackson's agent, I'd be concerned about him never making it to a huge contract with all the hits he's taking with his style of play and this OL.

Brutal side of an early season, mentally exhausting game that runs more than 4 quarters... Raiders head across country to play the Steelers, and the Ravens go home to find the Chiefs waiting for them on Sunday Night Football - both with a day less of rest/prep.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Such is the life of a running QB. Coaches just ride them until they are broken.

His passing has improved a ton. But he is out in spots he has to run and ouchies!

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Man, if I was Lamar Jackson's agent, I'd be concerned about him never making it to a huge contract with all the hits he's taking with his style of play and this OL.

Brutal side of an early season, mentally exhausting game that runs more than 4 quarters... Raiders head across country to play the Steelers, and the Ravens go home to find the Chiefs waiting for them on Sunday Night Football - both with a day less of rest/prep.
Lamar doesn't have an agent.

Fadaar

That guy
Such is the life of a running QB. Coaches just ride them until they are broken.

His passing has improved a ton. But he is out in spots he has to run and ouchies!

IMO he needs to adopt the late career Vick playstyle

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Trevor Lawrence found out real quick that no amount of pre-season hype will protect you from being exposed in your first NFL game. The dude has serious talent, but god damn he needs work. Hopefully he does not get fucking destroyed and Jacksonville actually understands what they have in him.
In other news Jets SB run might have derailed a bit, but it's still ok. They just got their only loss of the season out of the way quickly so they can just focus on putting those W's on the board.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Lawrence is fucked for multiple reasons. He's in a terrible franchise with an unproven (probably terrible) head coach.

He has a serious uphill battle.

• 3Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lawrence is fucked for multiple reasons. He's in a terrible franchise with an unproven (probably terrible) head coach.

Based on the reports all summer that the team already hates Urban is hilarious. I heard some radio hits today that said they wouldnt be shocked if he got fired at the end of the year. Hes looked like a terrible hire.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I said it in the college thread but it would be super hilarious if he bails for USC

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

yeah if he has to throw 50 times a game he's screwed. Carlos Hyde getting more touches than James Robinson is just wtf, too.

• 3Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, Mostert done for the year. Not that I think it mattered at this point.