2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
How You Doin Flirting GIF
Boom! That vaulted me to 2nd place

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Feels like its been a while since Kittle has had a game like this. With Kelce missing in action this season was his perfect opportunity to snatch back the TE championship after Travis broke the TE yards in a season record last year.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Woah woah woah guys, NFL refs are extremely excellent at their jobs, lets give them the benefit of the doubt!

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I really try my best to not complain about penalties, shit penalties and missed calls happen all the time. It's just frustrating when it is such a huge call in a critical time.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The way our offense played in the 1st quarter Im amazed we are only down by 3 at the half.

Jozu

This 49er defense looks shaky as fuck without Warner.

Warner has been pretty bad this year after an All Pro season, but his presence is obviously missed as they gave up a 73 yard house call to open up the game. The Seahawks suddenly look competent against this 49ers defense, on pace to score 40, which is unthinkable at this point.

I said Garoppolo will throw picks and Locket might kill us if we were going to lose. If Locket breaks out....

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy fuck at this game. That was 100% a TD pass and Metcalf managed to fuck it up and the 49ers get the pick.

This game

Jozu

Haha wow. It doesnt matter anyway, if the 49ers are struggling against this 3-8 power bottom team they arent going to do fucking DICK in the playoffs. I thought this team was cooked a month ago and then Shanahan went mad scientist to salvage his slipping reputation.

I dont understand why this team cant be consistent in ANY phase of the game. Dumb penalties, bad decisions, poor coaching, its just all so fucking stupid.

At the end of the day Garopollo sucks. When is the last time you saw him dominate someone? When has he lifted this team? The last time was when they got into a shoot out and beat the Saints in a pivotal game during the 2019 season.