2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WHAT THE FUCK

Kick the ball out of bounds after the td. Ravens get ball on the 40

Unreal Boswell

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
9JlNEmn.jpg

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Flag. Flag. Flag.

Every time the 49ers make any headway they get a flag. FFS

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, since the Lions game shitshow my new girlfriend had been staying over on the weekends and today I told her she was banned.

Sorry to the organization, fellow Steeler fans etc. Bitch is never coming over again.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So, since the Lions game shitshow my new girlfriend had been staying over on the weekends and today I told her she was banned.

Sorry to the organization, fellow Steeler fans etc. Bitch is never coming over again.
In 2003 I had a marker board on the outside of my dorm door that I would write on with the chiefs every week. (5-0, 6-0!, 7-0etc) and she came by wiped it off and wrote I love you on it.

We not only lost that Sunday, we went on to fail it up against the colts and the season was a bust.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The penalty stuff is just so frustrating, and of course when you lose it feels like it's even worse. But man on that last drive they had a couple go against them, and then there was a pretty bad hold against Sherfield in the end zone.

But at the end of the day, the 49ers are lucky to even have been in a position to tie the game. Jimmy threw 2 terrible picks, and they lost a fumble on the opening kickoff return.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In 2003 I had a marker board on the outside of my dorm door that I would write on with the chiefs every week. (5-0, 6-0!, 7-0etc) and she came by wiped it off and wrote I love you on it.

We not only lost that Sunday, we went on to fail it up against the colts and the season was a bust.
That bitch

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WOE to my fantasy foes. Tremble before your god.

FFdom.jpg

Straight ppr no special scoring etc. I wasnt sure how SF would be with only Kittle so I thought Gronk was safer this week. Oops. Still, this team is nutso.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users