2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Haha wow. It doesnt matter anyway, if the 49ers are struggling against this 3-8 power bottom team they arent going to do fucking DICK in the playoffs. I thought this team was cooked a month ago and then Shanahan went mad scientist to salvage his slipping reputation.

I dont understand why this team cant be consistent IN any phase of the game. Dumb penalties, bad decisions, poor coaching, its just all so fucking stupid.

At the end of the day Garopollo sucks. When is the last time you saw him dominate someone? When has he lifted this team? The last time was when they got into a shoot out and beat the Saints in a pivotal game during the 2019 season.

Dude... division games are always the tightest games and the games capable of absolute wtf moments

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, feels like the Seahawks are about to run away with this game. What a shitshow

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
OMG Josh Norman is SO bad. He gets absolutely burned by Metcalf and Wilson overthrows it, and Norman is barking at the crowd. FFS

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You guys keep saying shitshow and I keep thinking...

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
OMG Josh Norman is SO bad. He gets absolutely burned by Metcalf and Wilson overthrows it, and Norman is barking at the crowd. FFS

Norman was an assclown when he was young and almost as good as he thought he was... now at his age lmao

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
At this point both these teams deserve for this to end in a tie. Nobody deserves to win.

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jimmy continues to be horrible. Yet somehow Shanahan will continue to make excuses for him and roll him out there.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Nice super dirty fucking elbow there by Seattle. Keeping it classy.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What in the actual fuck is Shanahan doing. 4th and 1, call an option with Jimmy keeping the ball? My God this is awful

lol

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm really glad that Shanahan continues to not develop Trey Lance so they can be the 7th seed in the playoffs, just to probably get blown out.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whatever they did to wake up the running game and offense in the 4th Quarter, the Steelers need to keep doing it for the rest of the season.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think it really comes down to Shanahan is overall not a good coach. He puts the team in bad positions just as often if not more than he does good ones

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This fucking game.

49ers hanging around enough to continue to give me little bits of hope.