2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A couple days into the next year is way different than playing 2 weeks into the next year.

Yeah, it's a difference of a whole extra week.

Silly debate, was just pointing out regular seasons ended in January a little more often hardly ever.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

As I said, this is a move to try curry favor with Watson (by allowing to still be paid) and put the onus on the league to put him on the exempt list.

As long as that is the status, I'm with the idea the NFL won't do anything.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
They won't until there are settlements in civil court and when, if any, criminal charges get filed.

They would have filed criminal charges by now if they had something I'd assume. Then again. Took a whole lotta rapey rapey accusations to get The Cos.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
931D4ABF-ED73-411E-A917-E3E8E94624A6.jpeg

Dalton ready to toss the football around

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Gave all that capital away...

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Goddammit, why couldn't they have given the Chargers a late game. Now I have to fuck up my sleep schedule to watch a game while I still have hope for the season.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Week 1 is here! Fucking stoked. And sports bars are actually open with no stupid COVID rules this season. Fully plan to be drunk by noon.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I considered starting this thread and calling it "2021 NFL Season: The quest to deny Tom Brady an 8th ring." I think this one is better though.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Time to see how real the WFT defense is. Playing 2 fantasy leagues this year, too, hyped as fuck for today

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Week 1 is here! Fucking stoked. And sports bars are actually open with no stupid COVID rules this season. Fully plan to be drunk by noon.
Good idea to pace yourself and not get drunk until noon. It's only week 1 so even the fans need to ease themselves into the season.

Also I'm going to post this now because, when your team hasn't done anything of significance in a while, you're just waiting for the inevitable fall.

IMG_0763.jpg

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not sure if anyone threw out predictions yet or not, but I will fall on me sword first if not: (In order of seeding)O
NFC- Division Winners: Tampa Bay, Packers, San Fran, Cowboys, Wild Cards: Seahawks, Vikings, Rams
AFC- Division Winners: Kansas City, Bills, Browns, Colts, Wild Cards: Steelers, Chargers, Jaguars
Conferance Champs: Tampa over Packers, Bills over Chiefs
Superbowl- Tampa wins over the Bills in a slightly closer game than last year
Biggest disappointments of the year: NFC- Saints will completely cave this year, AFC- Ravens the same

I just do not see a team with Tampa's talent and Brady's laser focus not repeating. I also think the wheels are starting to come off in KC, while the Bills are very much on the rise. Packers, even before Rodgers dropped the drama bomb, are just missing a couple key things to push them past a team like the Bucs.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Niners aren't winning the NFC West. Lions bout to take care of business!
If the 49ers stay healthy, I think they have a great shot. That said, I honestly think the Rams have to be the favorites to win it. Only question is how quickly Stafford picks up the offense and gels with the team. Reality is the NFC West is stacked and I won't be shocked to see any of the teams win it, except maybe Arizona. Still not sold on them.

• 1Like