2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, great 1st offensive play by the 49ers

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did ATL just play it’s opening drive without their top 10 pick on the field?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Good idea to pace yourself and not get drunk until noon. It's only week 1 so even the fans need to ease themselves into the season.

Also I'm going to post this now because, when your team hasn't done anything of significance in a while, you're just waiting for the inevitable fall.

View attachment 372272

Bro, I'll be your support group this season but we got this. Coach Flo is ready. Now we just need some good OL instead of Austin Jackson.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
NFC: TB, Packers, Rams, Cowboys WC: Seahawks, 49ers, Redskins
AFC: KC, Bills, Titans, Ravens WC: Dolphins, Browns, Colts

Without knowing injuries in advance, TB still has the best roster in the NFC, AND I don't have any faith in the new Saints in being competitive with them. The NFC West probably has the most overall talent of any division... which means they will beat each other out of high seeding. I am going to be honest, that TB/Cowboys game changed my mind on the Cowboys, and I think the Cowboys and Redskins will be fighting each other for the division all the way to the end.

Over in the AFC, I think KC was just their OL issues catching up to them, not a catastrophic collapse. Whereas I do think the Steelers last season were a sign of a complete rebuild year coming. The new Colts have the most variability of anyone in football - I can see them as anywhere from the 3rd seed in the AFC to completely missing the playoffs.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Holy shit I thought the Chargers had a speshul teams moment for a second there. I'm not drunk enough to take that yet.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm just glad I don't have to watch Jared Goff give away games to the Niners any....shit.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I seriously can't stand the 2 QB shit. Shanahan is getting too cute, and is going to outsmart himself.

Either start Lance or don't, but this back and forth is fucking dumb

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Chargers bros, I'm sorry. I just started watching when the defense, STs, and offense started to look like shit.

• 2Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Urban Meyer about to have a heart attack and quit.

Also GOFF THE NINER KILLER!!!!

• 2Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Embarrassing how much time the 49ers are giving Goff to throw the ball.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Embarrassing how much time the 49ers are giving Goff to throw the ball.
The longer they give him the easier it is for their DBs to hit those INT incentive clauses.

• 1Like