2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't think the Pats have a chance of making the Super Bowl.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ROFL. heads would explode if ariens got fired and brady became interim HC, most likely would be leftwich or the Defensive coordinator.

and yes the patriots are making the superbowl (if a miracle happens and both the titans and chiefs lose before playing the pats in the playoffs)

i'll be happy(slightly disappointed they did not go farther but hey rookie qb) with making the playoffs and winning at least one game.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I thought arians was garbage when he bailed on AZ because they were a shit team. I mean yeah that's fine retire because you don't want to rebuild which I get. Then he's like psyche I'll come back only to coach a great set of players. He helped build the shit team in AZ.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He wears that faggot beret thats plenty of reason to hate his guts.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It goes back to the eternal debate on what MVP means. If you're talking about best player then a lot of players have been robbed over the years. If you literally mean the most valuable to the team, then it's obvious someone like Aaron Rodgers will always be more valuable than even a generational defensive talent. QB is just too important of a position

If you take away Mahomes from the 2018 Chiefs and AD from the 2018 Rams, which team would have the bigger drop off?

Quarterbacks are more valuable than they were in the past and that is by design. Over the last few decades the NFL has slowly changed the rules and has become a passing league. Chicks love the long ball

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
ROFL. heads would explode if ariens got fired and brady became interim HC, most likely would be leftwich or the Defensive coordinator.

and yes the patriots are making the superbowl (if a miracle happens and both the titans and chiefs lose before playing the pats in the playoffs)

i'll be happy(slightly disappointed they did not go farther but hey rookie qb) with making the playoffs and winning at least one game.

I think both Bengals and Bills could beat the Pats in the playoffs. Hell I wouldn't count out the Dolphins if they make it. This Pats team beat the fuck out of bad teams and then got destroyed every time they played a real offense with the exception of the first Bills game. And they got their revenge in somewhat dominant fashion.

That Titans win was really quality though.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I put money on the Chiefs, Packers, or the Titans to win the Superbowl. I feel there is like a 80% chance, one of them gets it done.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If Henry really comes back I'm betting on the Titans.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't think there's any team that's dominant this year. I think any team that gets into the playoffs has a decent chance to beat any other team. If I was going to bet I think I'd put it on the Packers but I can easily imagine them losing to several teams.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Titans were pretty fucking dominant when Henry wasn't hurt, outside of that weird ass first game.

Dolphins are already eliminated so Pats won't have to deal with them.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I was looking at the NFL standings on ESPN and the Seahawks are 6-10 yet have a +21 point differential on the season. WTF. Sounds like the Reds season last year. Lose a lot but barely and when you win you win big.

Another WTF is the Steelers having a winning record yet a -58 point differential.

• 2Worf

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
PATS play miami sunday :)

the titans are the best overall team in the AFC if healthy.
then chiefs/bengals/bills/patriots/colts.

colts are a front running team, as they are constructed. If they fall behind by more than 10 points, imo their offense is not good enough to come back. they are the OPPOSITE of the bills, average passing attack with an excellent running game. their o-line has been great but if a team can control thomas, they will forced to throw the ball and i don't think they can come back.

imo the bills are a flawed team, a very good passing attack with a mediocre to poor run attack. and their defense is built to stop the pass(chiefs), so a strong run game does succeed vs the bills.

allen, while good, gets erratic/panicky if a strong pass rush attack can get to him. and they do not have a strong run game-except for allen himself- to force teams to play the run. if they can contain allen in the pocket with a strong fast rush, he makes bad decisions.

if the patriots play mistake free ball they have a good chance at beating the bills in the WC game (most likely opponent) and after that, it is a crap shoot, they play mistake free and the offense can score, they can beat any team in the afc, doubt they will play mistake free but who knows. the team that peaks at the right time for the playoffs= superbowl bound.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If Henry really comes back I'm betting on the Titans.
They had Henry in 2019 and 2020. 2019 they blew a 10-0 start against the Chiefs in the AFC Championship and 2020, his 2000 yard year, they lost in the first round.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ya. At this point I am 180ing and giving the benefit of the doubt to the Bucs.

Rodney Harrison made a great point today. This dude may have CTE. He does appear to have the symptoms.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
29544.jpeg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If I was going to bet I think I'd put it on the Packers but I can easily imagine them losing to several teams.
A Rod and The Packers are just Peyton Manning and the 00s Colts. Great regular seasons that are followed by wet farts in the playoffs.

• 1Like