2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Says that statement came from his lawyer. Don't think that would be a made up story. Also, we know AB didn't type that. You can't even read the shit he writes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
With AB's ankle injury being well known before the game, I think Arians fucked up pretty badly. Let's see if this has legs or if the Glazers try to get it disappeared. Seems like he's moved on it pretty well since the game considering the 'extensive damage' but the Bucs still don't have a good excuse from what I'm seeing. It's hard to ever believe AB which is sad. If someone told me he tried to damage his own ankle Sunday night, I wouldn't question it too much. Guy has a lot of issues.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Says that statement came from his lawyer. Don't think that would be a made up story. Also, we know AB didn't type that. You can't even read the shit he writes.

Of course it came from the lawyer. The MRI is damning though. Not sure how he can prove he had conversations with the staff over his health, but he at least has medical evidence that shows he MIGHT be telling the truth. It is AB after all.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The pain shot thing is pretty damning all on it's own. Then if he really did across the throat gesture, it's bound to be on tape

Sterling

El Presidente
I feel like some level of this kind of thing happens all the time in the league. This does feel like it's dialed up to 11 though.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The pain shot thing is pretty damning all on it's own. Then if he really did across the throat gesture, it's bound to be on tape
Yeah if you don't think this happens in every single locker room I don't know what game you're watching.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not saying it doesn't, but it does corroborate his injury, which then if Arians was trying to force him to play injured, he is fucked.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm not saying it doesn't, but it does corroborate his injury, which then if Arians was trying to force him to play injured, he is fucked.
Again, if you don't think guys are "forced" to play injured on every team in the league I don't know what game you're watching.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know what media you think is gonna let this rest now that it's been said. If it gets traction, Arians is finished

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
pats.PNG

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I don't know what media you think is gonna let this rest now that it's been said. If it gets traction, Arians is finished

I would not be so sure, He has Super bowl Winning Armor and a Tom Brady Shield +7
AB is a know nut.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

taebin

Same trailer, different park
If it gets traction? Lol, this shit is gonna be plastered all over ESPN's litany of morning shows. Get Up, First Take, Golic and Gringo, what the fuck ever they have now. We saw this same shit play out with Gruden about 10 weeks ago. Everybody saw the story that broke that evening and said damn he's gonna get asked about this the rest of the year. Nope. Try 3 days. First topic on every show, another headline a few days later and then he gets canned. Arians will probably be out by next week. Might drag out more because of Brady and fucking up the team chasing back to back. But if this shit holds true, he's done.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Again, if you don't think guys are "forced" to play injured on every team in the league I don't know what game you're watching.

I'm going to say no. In the 90's ya. NOW? The league is so damn scared of everything from concussions to Covid19...who knows.

• 2Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm going to say no. In the 90's ya. NOW? The league is so damn scared of everything from concussions to Covid19...who knows.
Bullshit I know of at least one guy on our team playing with a broken hand. (and looking like he's seriously injured after every play) TJ Watt playing with groin injuries, etc. Every team has a bunch of dudes on it taking pain killers just to play. (or just look at the Baker Mayfield situation)

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess the difference is if they are being forced to or are doing it themselves, which is where Arians seems to be. The league is gonna have to skirt this issue very carefully

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bullshit I know of at least one guy on our team playing with a broken hand. (and looking like he's seriously injured after every play) TJ Watt playing with groin injuries, etc. Every team has a bunch of dudes on it taking pain killers just to play. (or just look at the Baker Mayfield situation)

You do know AB did go out and play then came out and refused because of the injury, right?

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I guess the difference is if they are being forced to or are doing it themselves, which is where Arians seems to be. The league is gonna have to skirt this issue very carefully
Except a ton of fringe players are essentially forced to do it anyways aren't they? As in you won't be in the league anymore if you can't get on the grass on Sundays.

Be hard to prove anyone forced him to do anything anyways though.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You do know AB did go out and play then came out and refused because of the injury, right?

Know? Lol, have you seen AB's rap sheet posted a few pages back here? Dude is a massive head case. Even assuming that's true what does it matter? He took painkillers to play like a massive fuckton of NFL players do and then felt like he couldn't play. What happened after that is still unclear without any more proof than what a crazy person is saying.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shrug if theres all the text messages to the Bucs GM, evidence he had broken bones etc its gonna look real ugly. And yea, nobodies are expected to play but they dont make the news but high profile players are gonna always be front page news on PFT etc.

• 1Like