2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
you still have to either beat the Chiefs or beat the team who beat the Chiefs.

Team that beat the Chiefs doesn't really mean anything other than they had one good week. Knowing Burrow's leg/knee is a little balky, too...I'd definitely pick the Bengals over the Chiefs if I had a choice. Doesn't mean it's correct, just the one that seems so currently.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Raiders are the team that I wanted to play the most going into this weekend. But the Bengals fan in me has concerns about beating the same team twice in a season.

Let's break this depressing playoff win drought.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe the Steelers can summon that kryptonite we seem to always have vs KC in the playoffs.

I also think I picked a bad week to stop huffing hopium

*sniiiiiiiiiiffffffff*

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Raiders are the team that I wanted to play the most going into this weekend. But the Bengals fan in me has concerns about beating the same team twice in a season.

Let's break this depressing playoff win drought.
If the bengals are gonna break the curse, its fitting its against the raiders, who started the curse

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Madden just died, you are about to get karma'd like the Katrina shit with the Saints

I'd be worried as fuck. This is the way.

• 2Like
  • 1Slow

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
So Raiders coach said they were considering the tie (after all, we watched them burn almost 90 seconds off after the 2 minute warning - while outside of FG range) but then Chargers called the timeout followed by the 10 yard run putting them in a more comfortable spot to just kick and win.

Staley somehow makes the story worse for the Chargers side... he said in his presser that they called the timeout to get the right run D personnel in the game. Who then gave up 10 yards.

• 4Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
z
So Raiders coach said they were considering the tie (after all, we watched them burn almost 90 seconds off after the 2 minute warning - while outside of FG range) but then Chargers called the timeout followed by the 10 yard run putting them in a more comfortable spot to just kick and win.

Staley somehow makes the story worse for the Chargers side... he said in his presser that they called the timeout to get the right run D personnel in the game. Who then gave up 10 yards.
homer simpson doh GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Madden just died, you are about to get karma'd like the Katrina shit with the Saints

I'd be worried as fuck. This is the way.

Karma'ed? We've been getting karma'ed for 30 years.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Raiders have been nothing but heart attack inducing all year. Carr played a hell of a game by simply not turning the ball over 2-3 times. No one gave the Raiders a chance let alone to win 4 straight but it felt good knocking the Chargers out of contention. I also stand by saying losing Gruden was a good thing. Playoffs baby!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
The Raiders win also bring the Patriots to Allegiant Stadium next season instead of the Dolphins, for both finishing second in their division.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Burrow can defeat the gods.
Lol. Im torn on who to root for in your game.

I mean I do hate the Bungles and their hometown of god forsaken Cincinatti, but I was brought up by a 70s Steelers family who instilled in me a hatred for the Cowboys and Raiders that was meant to surpass everything else and be passed down for generations.

Given that the Raiders punched our ticket, I will probably have to root against you even though I hate your team the least of all the AFCN teams. I do really like Burrow though and the team that is being built in Cinci. Such a shame they have to wear those god awful uniforms.

As long as you continue beating the Ravens and ruining the lives of their purple camo wearing Skoal dipping fans that smell like ballsweat and Old Bay I will be ok with you taking the division for a few years.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
8F1C9E3E-5437-4708-B27A-889CF312797E.jpeg
It would be nice if Jimmy Gs last win could be the 49ers beating the shit out of Dallas before he goes off to be the captain of the Washington Commanders next year.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hah! Cowboys fans don't want their stadium looking like Sofi did yesterday.

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Matt Stafford said after the game that it was tough to communicate.....lmao.

49er fans travel well.

If you were starting a franchise tomorrow and you could have either Deebo Samuel or Cooper Kupp, who do you take? Better yet, who had the better season?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

49er fans travel well.

If you were starting a franchise tomorrow and you could have either Deebo Samuel or Cooper Kupp, who do you take? Better yet, who had the better season?

Kupp had more total yards and nearly 3 times the touchdowns

• 3Like
  • 1Picard

Kaines

Potato Supreme

49er fans travel well.

It's not so much that 9er fans travel well. It's just that, like Cowboy fans, you can find them EVERYWHERE. And in large numbers as well. The '80's and '90's really built those two fan bases into national behemoths.

• 3Like