2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Which is why I will continue to use an IPTV service until they offer something like this.

I tried to get DTV to sell me Sunday Ticket, but since i can get their tv service at my house they wouldn't without buying TV service. I told them the only way they were getting money out of me was if they sold me Sunday ticket... no dice. Fucking stupid

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Which is why I will continue to use an IPTV service until they offer something like this.

Same. I cut the cord 7 years ago when I moved and made peace with the fact that I won't have a perfectly reliable source for sports anymore. Been using live247.tv since I moved and other than occasional buffering it's been great. Now if Apple gets NFL Sunday Ticket and bakes it into Apple TV that'd be great, cause then I could just mooch off of whoever in my family has a sub. I HIGHLY doubt that's how it'll go though, I just assume it's going to be the same stupid all-or-nothing yearly sub that it's been with DirecTV for the last however many years.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I actually find this to be, potentially, a really cool idea.

This is what I always wished was an option with Sunday Ticket. I pay $240 or something for Sunday Ticket but most weeks I just watch the Niners game plus maybe one other, SNF or MNF. If I could just get the Niners for half the price it would still be a better value to me. There's something kind of cool about having my choice of all 15 or whatever games, but when it comes down to it, I'm not going to watch most of them. I would like the option to buy a single game for $5-$10 too. If I could get all 17 Niners games plus nationally broadcast games on Thursday, Sunday, and Monday and the playoffs + superbowl that would be an ideal product for me.

EDIT: I would want the ability to stream games after the fact too. I almost never watch the games live since I usually have other things to do on Sunday afternoon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thats basically the equivalent of trying to bribe a state trooper with money after getting pulled over.

lol.

What a fucking idiot.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The numbers on the Browns helmets looks absolutely stupid.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Lol browns offensive line has blown two blocking assignments. Who let’s Mack run free? Hurr durr

Hosix

All labs matter!
And Mack out of the game hurt.

Nagy gonna Nagy. 2nd and 20? Let’s run out of shotgun!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Chargers shitting on the Chiefs, this can't end well for our resident Chargers fans. hah

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Ok, that's one I've never seen. Washington kicker kicks off, wind blows the ball back towards them and the kicker recovered his own kick.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ok, that's one I've never seen. Washington kicker kicks off, wind blows the ball back towards them and the kicker recovered his own kick.
Never seen a kicker recover his own kick, or never seen it happen on accident?