2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I am glad we agree that showboating joggers are the biggest abusers when it comes to taunting. Of course, everyone forgets the GOAT WR and RBs (both black), Rice and Sanders, would never do that shit and just calmly hand the fucking ball to the refs. I don't fucking care how oppressive it is, I am sick of seeing De'Noquious Joggerinqua celebrating every first down like they won the fucking Superbowl.

I mean...the flags so far have been for some really mild normal shit. Nothing really over the top. I'd say defensive turnovers when the entire team gets to run to the end zone for a pose is more over the top than anything else and that doesn't even result in a flag with the new rule.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I am glad we agree that showboating joggers are the biggest abusers when it comes to taunting. Of course, everyone forgets the GOAT WR and RBs (both black), Rice and Sanders, would never do that shit and just calmly hand the fucking ball to the refs. I don't fucking care how oppressive it is, I am sick of seeing De'Noquious Joggerinqua celebrating every first down like they won the fucking Superbowl.
Rice did a lot of "spiking" after scoring, or he'd do the "hands in the air" thing and drop the ball. But yeah, he never did the dancing, flexing, etc. bullshit you see so often now.

1632423420898.png

That's about as "extreme" as it got with Rice.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Rice did a lot of "spiking" after scoring, or he'd do the "hands in the air" thing and drop the ball. But yeah, he never did the dancing, flexing, etc. bullshit you see so often now.

View attachment 374038

That's about as "extreme" as it got with Rice.

Walter Payton would give it to his teammates and they would celebrate. Legends know what the deal is.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
But also - we all know we loved Chad Johnson's celebration antics.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
My favorite humble player used to be Marvin Harrison. Whoops!

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Read Lamar had a stomach bug rather than the hip being the reason but who really knows, doubt it will keep him from playing but also maybe he doesn't play as well tho

Fadaar

That guy
But also - we all know we loved Chad Johnson's celebration antics.

I'll be honest that was some of my favorite time to watch football even though the Bucs were fucking god awful for most of Chad's playing career (drafted in 01 and retired in 2011, so 02 was really their only good year). Was in college for most of his antics (04-08) so lazy Sundays with the boys was good times.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals and Jags next week. That could be a battle of ineptitude. Or maybe Taylor will finally let Burrow do his thing and stop with the quick out shit.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
What a worthless Thursday night game.

Idk if there are any bro's that were smart enough, but take the under if you still can.

Fadaar

That guy
What a worthless Thursday night game.

Idk if there are any bro's that were smart enough, but take the under if you still can.

What's funny is if Carolina knocks off Dallas they could very easily cruise to double digit wins before their bye in week 13. Both games against the Bucs are weeks 16 and 18 and Buffalo is week 15, the only real powerhouse teams left on their slate. Maybe the Cardinals too but who knows with that team.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

eh, can’t say I’m all that thrilled with that, still another day of football that normally wouldn’t be I guess

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
As long as the winner doesn't have to play Saturday I'm all for it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users