2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
WTF is Gruden thinking? Miami has a great defense and horrible offense. Why try 4th and 1 in your own territory lol?

Miami is probably gonna punt more than not.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ben should retire today. Watching this guy play anymore I just hear the black dude from Rocky IV screaming "Throw the damn towel!" while Drago beats Apollo Creed into a bloody pulp.

Grats Alex, the future of the Bengals offense looks pretty damn good with Burrow and Chase.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Ben should retire today. Watching this guy play anymore I just hear the black dude from Rocky IV screaming "Throw the damn towel!" while Drago beats Apollo Creed into a bloody pulp.

Grats Alex, the future of the Bengals offense looks pretty damn good with Burrow and Chase.

I'm still in shock. It was like role reversal. Steelers did all the things the Bengals usually do. That 4th and 10 play was some Marvin Lewis shit.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Quite possibly the worst play backed up near your own end zone I've ever seen.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Not sure why they didn't challenge that spot, was gonna be 4th and 1+ deep in their own side. Now they tied the game. Rams blitzing Brady with a slow safety blitz on 3rd and 10...............................

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Really happy for my Chargers bros. Hell of a game and hell of a young QB. Maybe they start to remember how to win again.

Also, very happy for the Pats and their fans. GJ guys!

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
God damn our defense is shitty. We are going to be playing in a lot of barn burners this year

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users