2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Matt Stafford showing that he’s an elite QB to a larger audience has me giddy and full of “I told you so’s”.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This is already going to be a long ass night because our CBs are guys from the local YMCA, but the PI calls in the NFL are just retarded.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
My 49ers are going to pull this out. Just you wait.

Life long fan checking in.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
How many times does Jimmy G have to hit his targets in the hands for them to finally catch the damn ball?

• 1Like

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Would agree.

Seeing Trey give the ball to the OL to spike was pretty cool though 👍

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Who anointed Brees as the next great broadcaster?

Fucking guy sucks IMO.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
More "pass" interference in this game than I've seen all year. That wasn't even close to pass interference.

Hosix

All labs matter!
695A4D66-18CB-4F8D-8164-716990129734.jpeg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
More "pass" interference in this game than I've seen all year. That wasn't even close to pass interference.
Just gave me an idea for the D&D game I'm running:

Beromejoger, demon lord of abuse of power, excessive abuse of authority, excessive and unnecessary punishment, and corruption of lawful creatures. His titles are the Prince of Penalties and the Yeeter of Yellow.

Tremble in fear, mortals! No NFL franchise drafted by your pathetic human hands can withstand the demonic might of Beromejoger! Your arguments fall on deaf ears, for his judgments are absolute before your impotent weakness!

He rules from his abyssal realm, the Field of Seams. An endless plain of poorly maintained sod, with gaps, pits, mud puddles, which is constantly battered by high winds, rain, and snow. The field conditions are so horrifically poor, the demons chase mortals until they tear their ACL's from horrific field conditions.

• 4Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users