2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Lol Laughing GIF

Ball don't lie.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Oh, well. Went way better than I expected, considering we're carting off CBs every game. I honestly expected us to lose by 2+ TDs.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah the 49ers had no business being in that game at the end. They looked like shit most of the night.

Doesn't give me a lot of hope for the year.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We deserved to lose and I was certain we would the moment we passed on an easy fg and Rodgers got tunnel vision on adams.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Jimmy G never looks great over the course of the game but he does seem to always get it done in the end.
He does tend to come through in the clutch. Probably wouldn't have to if he was a little more accurate in the first half. I don't blame him for the INT on the deep ball, that was just a great play by the DB.

We better hope Trey Sermon gets better or we sign another RB. He looked lost out there half the time and Shanahan's offense requires a decent running game. They faked it with Deebo and Juszczyk but we need a real running back and I'm not sure Sermon is ready to be the man.

I thought when Juice scored that he should have gone down at the one and let them bleed the clock but 37 seconds and no time outs is usually pretty safe. Fucking Rodgers.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol just read Pittsburgh hasnt scored in the 1st Q in the last 9 games and is only averaging 6.4 points in the first half of those games. That video of Ben falling on his face pretty much sums it up.

Animated GIF

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And holy shit, me and my buds lost it when this SNF commercial came on in the 49er game. Darth Bill looks so sad and salty.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Things just haven't been the same since the 49ers haven't been a franchise 😕

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Matt Nagy is a literal god. His schemes are beyond the comprehension of us mere mortals. Having said that, a QB shouldn't be having a good time on a sideline with 1 passing yard. Maybe he's just happy he didn't get injured out there. I bet he gets a pass (sic!) because of 9 sacks he took, and it being his first start etc.

424.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The fact that he can smile after that kind of beating is kind of amazing. I'd be tempted to quit the sport right then and there, contract be damned.

Or maybe he was just sacked stupid.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
The fact that he can smile after that kind of beating is kind of amazing. I'd be tempted to quit the sport right then and there, contract be damned.

Or maybe he was just sacked stupid.
He's probably thinking about how this coach will be gone by the end of the year and he'll have someone competent to work with.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Panthers straight fleeced the Jaguars on that trade. No wonder bad franchises stay bad.