2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Disgusted Dallas Cowboys GIF by ScooterMagruder

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
You may be right, but I still think they will be fine with Wilson back there. He's proved time and again he will carry them when needed.

They do need to do something on the defensive side though.

I dunno I hate to sound like everyone's favorite Niner fan but I wonder if this is the year finally Russ isn't enough to make us draft just low enough to not get good young talent again(of course the 2 1st rounders to the Jets doesn't help either)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Is being dogshit for a good while then turning it around and being good for awhile and having ebbs and flows worse than perpetual mediocrity? especially when every year is supposed to be the year the dolphins turn the corner, while every year the oline just sucks and they waste a good defense. this has been happening for roughly my entire adult life.

Every year since I’ve met my husband, it’s always “it’s okay, we’re just rebuilding this year, we’ve got all these picks for next year!” Then we watch while all the picks end up sucking and they trade away their good players for 1st round picks for the next rebuilding year and the cycle continues.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Dallas about to take the lead in the toughest division in football, feels good man.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Surprised it's the Chiefs this time

Outside of all his issues, it makes some sense. They don't have a tall, physical wide receiver like him. Could help in the end zone before he snorts some more coke.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Man the officials better call up a Green Bay special or the ratings for the rest of this game are about to go in the toliet.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Fucking cracked me up when "experts" and "retards" (Eagles, Giants, Skins) fans picked anyone but Dallas to win the East. Only team with any upside at all.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Fucking cracked me up when "experts" and "retards" (Eagles, Giants, Skins) fans picked anyone but Dallas to win the East. Only team with any upside at all.
Wait an expert picked the giants to win something other than an early first round draft pick?