2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49 ers should end up last in division.
Unless they make some massive improvements in both the run game and pass defense, I can absolutely see them going 0-6 in division play.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
God damn Washington D is awful. two ex linebacker/coaches running our team, and we have easily the worst LBs in the league. bostic should have retired years ago, but as long as paddleboat Ron thinks bostic is his bro, high snap counts and game checks will keep flowing to that slow old fuck.

they've been awful the entire time iv been a fan and im mostly used to it... but another pathetic season, and them changing the name to some woke bullshit at the end of the season may finally cost me my fanhood.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Remember when Russ was an amazing 2 half QB. Now he’s been equally as bad as the defense.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I still wonder just how good is Arizona still, not saying they aren't, just still seems to early to tell just how good they are.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I like this one-upping of who has the worst team in this thread. Really livens up the mood around here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Is being dogshit for a good while then turning it around and being good for awhile and having ebbs and flows worse than perpetual mediocrity? especially when every year is supposed to be the year the dolphins turn the corner, while every year the oline just sucks and they waste a good defense. this has been happening for roughly my entire adult life.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The Seahawks would like to talk to you sir
You may be right, but I still think they will be fine with Wilson back there. He's proved time and again he will carry them when needed.

They do need to do something on the defensive side though.

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is being dogshit for a good while then turning it around and being good for awhile and having ebbs and flows worse than perpetual mediocrity? especially when every year is supposed to be the year the dolphins turn the corner, while every year the oline just sucks and they waste a good defense. this has been happening for roughly my entire adult life.
I'd much rather have a team that has "dark" periods, but sorta trends back toward "good" again, eventually. Being a Niner fan between '03-10 was really fucking rough. I'll take the excitement(and even disappointment)of the years where you crawl out of the shithole for a bit, over perpetual mediocrity or downright shit play any day of the week. That Saints playoff game in '11 was one of the greatest sports memories of my life. Hell, that ENTIRE '11 season was just insanely fun, considering the years of just utter dogshit that preceded it - still maintains the spot as my second favorite 49er team ever ('94 being my favorite). Same with the Seahawk/49er NFC Championship in '13, even though we lost. It led to another period of dogshit from '14-'18, but '19 was super exciting and worth it.

One thing that having a decent team also does, for me at least, is keep me interested in the entire league. When my team is utter dogshit, my fanaticism keeps me tuning in and rooting for MY team, but I typically don't give a shit about the rest of the league during those periods.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I like this one-upping of who has the worst team in this thread. Really livens up the mood around here.
Besides none of these Johnny come lately superbowl winners know what it's really like.

• 3Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My HC may have a heart attack in Philly after we lose and I’ll be in the stands surrounded by those fans.

I’ll one up you pretty easy if that happens.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
My HC may have a heart attack in Philly after we lose and I’ll be in the stands surrounded by those fans.

I’ll one up you pretty easy if that happens.
Holy shit, you're actually going to that shithole Philly in person? Ooof. Can I have your stuff?

• 2Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Holy shit, you're actually going to that shithole Philly in person? Ooof. Can I have your stuff?
John Boehner Ok GIF

• 2Thoughts & Prayers

Hosix

All labs matter!

Bears confirmed.

You fuckers need to sign that petition. Just because! Hlep a brother out. Put Nagy out of his misery, Do it for Justin fields.

If you don’t? Confirmed racist.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Bears confirmed.

You fuckers need to sign that petition. Just because! Hlep a brother out. Put Nagy out of his misery, Do it for Justin fields.

If you don’t? Confirmed racist.
A black man getting killed during a weekend in Chicago doesn't even register as news, let alone racism.

• 3Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
A black man getting killed during a weekend in Chicago doesn't even register as news, let alone racism.
Man it took me a second to realize this was a Fields joke.

Where all mah cowgrils fans at? Best team in football or best team in the universe?

• 2Like