2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Hosix

All labs matter!
Matt Nagy is a literal god. His schemes are beyond the comprehension of us mere mortals. Having said that, a QB shouldn't be having a good time on a sideline with 1 passing yard. Maybe he's just happy he didn't get injured out there. I bet he gets a pass (sic!) because of 9 sacks he took, and it being his first start etc.

View attachment 374570

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah a new QB rookie a front office is hot on will get a coach clipped mid season for sure, if they think the coach is going to wreck him. This is especially true after RGKnee got sacrificed for old man Shannahan's career that one season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
He does tend to come through in the clutch. Probably wouldn't have to if he was a little more accurate in the first half. I don't blame him for the INT on the deep ball, that was just a great play by the DB.
Jimmy has a 120 passer rating after throwing an INT. As soon as that pick happened, I knew it was terminator time.

Problem is, our D coordinator is dogshit. That coverage scheme on that last series of the game was atrocious.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Panthers straight fleeced the Jaguars on that trade. No wonder bad franchises stay bad.
Stuff like this is where I get frustrated with the 49ers front office. CB has been a need since training camp, and apparently it was known that Henderson was on the market for trade, and as far as we know the 49ers didn't do shit about it.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Problem is, our D coordinator is dogshit. That coverage scheme on that last series of the game was atrocious.
You're an idiot. I am pretty sure you were saying Saleh was dogshit in his 1st season as well.

Is Ryans perfect? Absolutely not. He made some mistakes, but the defense as a whole has actually been playing OK. Don't forget that Jimmy turned over the ball and GB had it the 49ers 40 yard line, twice, and the defense gave up exactly 3 points.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Let me preface this by saying two things. The Packers fucked up and we should have lost that game on coaching choices and Rodgers gluing his eyeballs to Adams the entire second half. Second, the officiating was atrocious on both sides of the ball and got worse as the game went on.

Having said that, the Defense of the 49ers is basically fine in most respects. They got fucked because they were on the field practically the entire first half of the god damn game. Seriously look at the fucking time of possession in that game in the first half. The offense is the problem. That team will never make a serious run with Jimmy G under center, especially with this stupid QB by committee horse shit going on. He is not Goof levels of bad, but now that Goof is no longer in that division he is clearly the worst of the starters and makes bonehead plays at odd times. Why the 9ers gave up on the run and short TE pass game against us I will never fully understand, but thankfully they did for my team. We could not fucking stop it for shit while they were doing it.

And its not the first time that offense went to sleep in a game, lest we forget the fucking Lions damn near came back on them in week one down three scores. They need to sort out their QB situation and engage in more ball control offense. If they had so much as ran one more play to burn clock on their last drive, we are not even talking about the 37 second FG drive. Instead we are talking about how my coach pissed away the entire momentum of a game and the win itself by getting cute when he should have taken the three fucking points.

• 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, cause a defensive coordinator is the same thing as a head coach.

Like I said, you're an idiot.
So, you don't think great players can overcome bad schemes? And you just watched Rodgers play...interesting...

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So, you don't think great players can overcome bad schemes? And you just watched Rodgers play...interesting...
What in the actual fuck are you talking about.

My original argument was you claiming Ryans was a shit D Coordinator based off of 2 games, when in fact I am quite certain you were saying the same about Saleh early on, is just fucking dumb. Saleh made some mistakes early on, learned from it and got better. Calling someone shit 2 games in is pants on head retarded. But it was coming from you so...

Hosix

All labs matter!

After yesterday, I could see a in season firing happening if things don't change rapidly.

Today would be nice.

Mike Pettine is on staff. Just make him HC. Bill Lazor Oc. Fucking move on. Nagy has proven he has no clue how to scheme/run an offense.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
What in the actual fuck are you talking about.

Saleh made some mistakes early on, learned from it and got better. Calling someone shit 2 games in is pants on head retarded. But it was coming from you so...
Did he though? Or did he have amazing talent on the defense that overcame the fact he wasn't that great of a coordinator? That 2019 defense was fucking stacked with talent, especially along the front. I mean, even in 2021 I could probably throw out some random fucking Cover 2 plays and still be "passable" when I have guys on the field like Ward, Warner, Bosa, etc.

I'm saying great players can overcome poor coaching. Fuckin' Rodgers won a Super Bowl with Mike fucking McCarthy for fucks sake.

• 1Picard

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Did he though? Or did he have amazing talent on the defense that overcame the fact he wasn't that great of a coordinator? That 2019 defense was fucking stacked with talent, especially along the front. I mean, even in 2021 I could probably throw out some random fucking Cover 2 plays and still be "passable" when I have guys on the field like Ward, Warner, Bosa, etc.

I'm saying great players can overcome poor coaching. Fuckin' Rodgers won a Super Bowl with Mike fucking McCarthy for fucks sake.
Kirun: Great talent overcomes a bad coordinator

Also Kirun: 49ers are stacked with talent and couldn't stop the Packers cause of bad play calling by the coordinator

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Kirun: Great talent overcomes a bad coordinator

Also Kirun: 49ers are stacked with talent and couldn't stop the Packers cause of bad play calling by the coordinator
2021 49ers aren't stacked with talent, that's the thing. It's how they let Detroit back into the game in 1 quarter and lost against the Packers.

Like I said, the defense is "passable" because they still have guys like Warner(probably the best LB in the NFL), Ward, and Bosa. But, they're nowhere near 2019 levels in the front - their front had Armstead, Bucker, Bosa, Jones, Warner, and Kwon. Plus, Sherman was at CB and still playing at a decent level. Talent overcame bad playcalling, which worked right up until the Super Bowl. There isn't enough talent this year to overcome questionable playcalling from a 1st year guy. I'm not saying Ryans can't improve, especially considering the work he did as ILB coach - he's a huge part of why our LB talent is so solid. I just don't have any faith in the guy against any QB that's above "middle of the road".

I have a feeling we're going to get shredded by teams like Arizona and LA. We might have a shot against Seattle because of their shitty defense, but I think we lose both games to AZ and LA.

• 1Moron

Hosix

All labs matter!
You guys arguing…..

You should find a bears fan and provide them with emotional support. In one drive A-Rog totaled more yards than the bears did in an entire game.

Bears solution? Leave Nagy. It’s all good.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I have a feeling we're going to get shredded by teams like Arizona and LA. We might have a shot against Seattle because of their shitty defense, but I think we lose both games to AZ and LA.
This part I will agree with. Although I don't hold out much hope against Seattle either. Both Lockett and Metcalf are great receivers, and Wilson can scramble and give them enough time to get open. 49ers are in real trouble.