2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah Dre, Snoop, and Eminem had some good shit back in the day. And I'm not even a hip hop fan.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm down for some west coast 90s gangsta rap revivals.
Kendrick is pretty much the best all-around rapper today. Eminem fuckin' sucks though, ever since The Marshall Mathers LP (he has a few decent features and Rap God is solid, but that's about it). Same with Snoop - he hasn't really had an album worth a shit since Ego Trippin'. Dr. Dre can do whatever the fuck he wants, since 2001 is probably the greatest rap album of all-time. Mary J. Blige had basically one hit with Family Affair, the rest is crap.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Snoop and Dre is a must see live everyone else on that headline I could care less about. Seen Snoop 3 times and Dre once and all are memorable.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
He clarified on his podcast that he thinks he's capable of playing until 50 at a high level; and he made it a point to say "its a question of will instead of can"
Thanks for the clarification. I wasnt paying enough attention. I've been dreaming about and anticipating this epic game on tonight!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'll be the first to shit on the Bengals for what they're terrible at, but this is objectively false. The defense is one of the best in the league so far this year.
This aged well..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Christ, either the Steelers are really really bad, or the Bengals are fools gold. Gonna go with option C, both.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
image0.jpg

• 12Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'm down for some west coast 90s gangsta rap revivals.

We all know it's gonna be mostly just them walking around the stage, waving their hands up in there air from side to side, going "hei, yo, <insert name> in da house, feel me, fo shizzle, and a bunch of random ebonics" Not a single curse word will be said, because they are hardcore like that following them corporate rules. If they had done it like 15-20 years ago and with just Dre, Snoop and Eminem maybe even thrown Diddy in there, it would have been great, but now NFL could probably put some random kpop group up there and get a same, if not better, ratings for the halftime show.