2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Kaines

Potato Supreme

I'm sure this means either one will be SUPER prepared if they were splitting time all week.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Crazy, the number 1 overall pick, and the number 2 overall pick, both QB's, both lead the league with 7 interceptions.

Its not all on them, but Zack Wilson leads the league in sacks taken with 15, and Lawrence leads the league in pass attempts....

Sterling

El Presidente
Turns out going to the worst teams in the league makes it difficult to succeed immediately. Who knew?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jags should have won that game last night, but shitty playcall on the 4th and goal near end of the 1st half killed them.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf

Hosix

All labs matter!

I'm sure this means either one will be SUPER prepared if they were splitting time all week.

This is Nagy playing 4d chess. He doesn’t know what he is doing or who is going to do what. By doing this he is confusing his opponents even more.

• 2Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A QB sneak gets that in almost every single time.

Shit with how their line and Robinson had been doing in the 1st half, just let them get that half a yard.

Even with the dumb play, if he pitches it instead of running straight into 3 defenders I think they score.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

I'm not all that familiar with the the other TEs on the roster but this could be quite the hurdle for the bucs

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Brate and Howard are about as good as backup material as you're likely to find. I think they'll be fine there, but obviously don't have the same understanding or trust with Brady as Gronk did.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, Brate and Howard would probably start on most teams. Like you said though, the trust Gronk has with Brady is what makes them work so well together.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
who is gonna watch Nagy's last game as a Bears HC today? There's no fucking way he's gonna survive losing to Staffordless Lions. You're not a true football fan if you don't like watching suffering like that.

also,

Wasn't the game stopped when Brees did it? Is it just me who thinks that they probably would have stopped the game if Brady hadn't won the SB last season? Pats sure come across like salty little bitches.

• 1Like

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
I wouldn't put it past Bill to have a really heartfelt welcome video before the game, and for them to stop the game when Tom breaks the record, just so he can try to get him emotional - hoping for some sort of weakness there.

Honestly I think it would be hilarious and awkward af if they did a welcome Gronk video with no mention of Brady

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I can't see the Bucs losing. Mac Jones may have potential but he's still a rookie with a lot to learn. Game will be close in the first half, but the Bucs will sustain longer drives and the dam will break when NE's defense gets gassed at some point in the 3rd.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Bucs defense been a little loose but I don't see the NE offense even remotely competing with theirs

• 1Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I just hope Aaron Donald continues to eat Kyler as he has the past few times they’ve played. And I’d love to see Hendo get a good game in against a weak run D.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
who is gonna watch Nagy's last game as a Bears HC today? There's no fucking way he's gonna survive losing to Staffordless Lions. You're not a true football fan if you don't like watching suffering like that.

also,

Wasn't the game stopped when Brees did it? Is it just me who thinks that they probably would have stopped the game if Brady hadn't won the SB last season? Pats sure come across like salty little bitches.

Yeah, hard to imagine why a team would be more inclined to stop and celebrate its own QB breaking a record than a visiting QB coming in and breaking a record. I'll bet the home crowd won't even celebrate if the Bucs win.

Dumbfuck.

• 1Like